WWE: Future Endeavormania 2016

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Swagger has value in being a big guy to put people over. He's also fun at house shows with his line and what not. It's also the only guy playing the 'I'm american' gimmick, and there's value i that for such a heavily american company.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I have no issues with Swagger. That said if he was released, we would probably have to check on that chick that posts on WF to see if she offed herself.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With Dana Brooke and Emma called up, I'd look for more girls to get released. Alicia Fox, Naomi can't get on TV anymore, although neither can Sasha Banks

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kidd isn't going anywhere as long as Nattie's on Total Divas.

And even then, probably not.

Naomi is injured.

She still doesn't really have a spot on TV. If she made a surprise return, there would be no reaction.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Naomi and Tamina don't have spots 'cos Emma and Dana Brook are currently filling them. (Tamina is out for surgery.) If they were both fit then there'd be no Emma or Dana on Raw.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Honestly, I don't even know who Viktor and Konnor are.

The Ascension

raw_1130_photo_151-3995068698-1426419270.jpg

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The Brooklyn Brawler, Abe "Kunckleball" Schwartz and Kim Chee have all been released.

Yup WWE has released Steve Lombardi.

I'm actually emotional about that. Lombardi....the last graduate of the Terry Garvin School of Self Defense.

Now I gotta watch some 80s squash matches. Or better yet: a 1988 match of Lombardi/Barry Horowitz taking on Lanny Poffo and Scott Casey.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I'm actually emotional about that. Lombardi....the last graduate of the Terry Garvin School of Self Defense.

Now I gotta watch some 80s squash matches. Or better yet: a 1988 match of Lombardi/Barry Horowitz taking on Lanny Poffo and Scott Casey.

I'm actually surprised by this one. Thought he would have been with the company for the rest of his life.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Per Wrestlezone:

PWInsider.com has acquired the criminal report affidavit for the arrest of WWE star Adam Rose, real name Ray Leppan, filed by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s office in Florida.
According to the report, Leppan and his wife were involved in an argument about the state of their marriage when he grabbed her face with his hands and pulled her close to his face as he screamed at her. His wife dialed 911 from their home phone but Leppan took the phone from her to prevent her from reporting the incident. According to the arresting officers, Leppan admitted he took the phone from his wife.

Apparently, taking the phone away from her is the 'Tampering with a Witness" charge and is a felony in Florida. Grabbing her face was the Battery charge and is a misdemeanor.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
It is just that, though. If someone attempts to call the cops on you for assaulting them and you stop them by taking the phone away, it's tampering with a witness. Legal terms and what not, whether you agree with it or not, that's what it is.

Didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't agree with the charge, because I do. Taking the phone away from her when she was clearly afraid for her own safety is clearly not right.

I was just relaying the charges and their seriousness.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE have suspended him (again) per company policy. I assume this is until everything is worked out.

Didn't they fire Emma like....instantly after her shoplifting arrest?

I know they re-hired her but seems kinda odd how harsh they were considering how much lesser of a charge it was.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Didn't they fire Emma like....instantly after her shoplifting arrest?

I know they re-hired her but seems kinda odd how harsh they were considering how much lesser of a charge it was.
The Emma case was strange even at the time, it's basically pointless to look at it compared to any other.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving domestic violence, child abuse and sexual assault. Upon arrest for such misconduct, a WWE talent will be immediately suspended. Upon conviction for such misconduct, a WWE talent will be immediately terminated.

WWE’s ability to fine, suspend or terminate a WWE talent will not be, however, limited or compromised in any manner in the event incontrovertible evidence of such illegal misconduct is presented to WWE. Section 9.13(a) of the WWE booking contract, commonly known as the “morals clause”, provides WWE with broad discretion and authority to act under such circumstances.

Adam Rose better pray to the heavens above that he isn't convicted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad