GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE is cleaning house today.

So far we've got:
Alex Riley
Hornswoggle
El Torito
Cameron (maybe shouldn't have spoke out about Ryback)
Santino (retired anyways)
Zeb Colter

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Oh darn....now this TOTALLY gives away the result of the Nakamura-Alex Riley showdown on NXT TV next week.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you were to ask me in a few month who got released, and I'd not read this list, then I'm almost 100% sure I'd have said no one.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wade Barrett, who was letting his contract expire anyways, joins the list. Looks like he's taking a break for now.

Oh darn....now this TOTALLY gives away the result of the Nakamura-Alex Riley showdown on NXT TV next week.

Damn!

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
It would be the funniest thing in history if Riley went to New Japan now so he can find out about strong style.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
El Torito and Hornswoggle put on a hell of a mini TLC match, good luck to all of them.

Wade can probably have a good Indy/Japan run if he wants to continue wrestling at some point.

Oct 18, 2011
wade barrett, another victim of wwe's awful booking/writing, had a chance to make him multiple times and they pulled the rug out

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
When the Barrett news first came about it was reported that he was signing a Legends deal with the WWE, so I expect to see him pop up from time to time. And he even says there he'll be back in his post there. Also worth noting that he isn't that old, only 35, so even if he goes away for a few years it's not like it can't come back got a decent run.

I suspect he's gonna try and get some movies or something. He's English so he's automatically a great movie villain.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Once they screwed him out of the briefcase and used Cena (who else) to bury him, you knew he'd never get a fair shake. :help:

Seeing Zeb reminded me about Swagger.....think he'll get dropped as well? He hasn't done squat since he kiboshed his own push, years ago.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Once they screwed him out of the briefcase and used Cena (who else) to bury him, you knew he'd never get a fair shake. :help:

Seeing Zeb reminded me about Swagger.....think he'll get dropped as well? He hasn't done squat since he kiboshed his own push, years ago.

Ziggler is a workhorse, the only way he gets released is if he asks to be. He`s like a modern day, poor mans Curt Hennig in a lot of ways.

Oct 18, 2011

i remember people saying how sandow being in the ring with cena was going to elevate him:laugh:

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Sucks for Sandow, terribly misused/buried. He was even over during the crap Battle Royals and squash matches recently.

As for the rest; we knew Barrett was leaving and I couldn't care less about anyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad