WWE: Future Endeavormania 2016

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Same way a guy not meant to get over like Ryder gets a program with Cena...and Kane. :P

I just don't recall Miz and RTruth particularly being over. I know Miz was pushed into the main event of Wrestlemania (prior to them being in the Survivor Series main event) which was awful, and led to WWE realizing they needed to do everything they could to get Rock to wrestle more.

Ryder was playing second banana in a Cena/Kane feud.

Oct 18, 2011
Hot take alert: If I'm WWE, I would look at releasing Orton. No idea what he makes, but I bet his downside is in the top 5-7 in the company. Maybe I just don't have a good mind for creative, but what can you really do with him at this point?

- You can't put him in the main event picture, because he's not much of a money draw. As a babyface, I don't see him as someone to move merch. And he's better as a heel, but that got played out in 2014.

- It's not as if the guy is going to jump to TNA or something and lead some great resurgence.

- The guy has been hurt a lot of the time the last two years and he has that shoulder issue that makes him more prone to separations.

- The best thing you could maybe use him for is to put guys over....and I could see a guy like him becoming a pain in the butt once he has to do jobs for whomever is coming down the pike.

What's the Randy Orton match you really want to see? Lesnar? Maybe in 2014, but not now.

WWE has always held him in higher regard than the general public. the guy has spurts where he is very entertaining but it seems like he is on auto pilot alot

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Orton on auto-pilot is still really good mind.

It's not even fair that when he's just going through the motions, he's still one of the top workers in the company. Everything he does is so smooth and crisp, and when he decides to put in effort it's amazing.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
13124604_10154805817413032_7640256892377357628_n.jpg

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I don't even understand why santino even came back. Was he on TV for like 2 weeks and then never seen again until today?

and what was up with Zeb? did his gimmick get too racist and now they just let him go?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't even understand why santino even came back. Was he on TV for like 2 weeks and then never seen again until today?

and what was up with Zeb? did his gimmick get too racist and now they just let him go?

You'd think leading up to "Trump '16", they'd have a ton of material for Zeb.

...Dammit, I bet it's all Linda's fault again. :sarcasm:

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Surprised nobody mentioned Cameron being released.

Good riddance. Maybe she'll go TNA since they are busy turning the Knockouts Division into the mid-to-late 2000s Divas Division in WWE where sex is far more important than actual in-skill.

Of course, I'm also bummed by Sandow's release.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Surprised nobody mentioned Cameron being released.

Good riddance. Maybe she'll go TNA since they are busy turning the Knockouts Division into the mid-to-late 2000s Divas Division in WWE where sex is far more important than actual in-skill.

Of course, I'm also bummed by Sandow's release.

Cameron is probably happy that she's done with the WWE, I mean she pretty much intentionally shot herself in the foot with her rants on Twitter.

Everyone complains about Rosa Mendes, but frankly Cameron was the worst thing every and drew a paycheck for far too long.

We can complain about Eva, but as bad as she is, she at least showed an interest in getting better. I think Cameron packed it in a couple of years back and didn't work at her craft.

I tend to think that she's going to focus on her music career (Snicker)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now that she's out, anyone know which specific Melina vs. Alicia Fox match she was talking about?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
PWInsider says more releases are expected before the end of the month.

Now that she's out, anyone know which specific Melina vs. Alicia Fox match she was talking about?
I believe it was their five minute classic at SummerSlam 2010.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Cameron made Tough Enough a joke by getting blasted by Austin and then signing a developmental contract the next day.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Adam Rose and the Ascension are possibles. But timing looks bad with those, especially with Rose. Ryback, but again it looks bad to release him so they'll just let his contract run out (and there are legal issues that they can totally avoid by waiting).

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Looking at the roster:

Adam Rose, Alicia Fox, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, David Otunga, Fandango, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Konnor, Rosa Mendes, Ryback, Summer Rae, Tamina, Tyson Kidd and Viktor stand out.

Some of them are hurt (Kidd, Tamina) family leave (Rosa) suspended (Konnor, Rose) contract dispute (Ryback).

Can also look at some on the NXT roster maybe as well:

Angelo Dawkins, Blake, Murphy, Sawyer Fulton.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Looking at the roster:

Adam Rose, Alicia Fox, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, David Otunga, Fandango, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Konnor, Rosa Mendes, Ryback, Summer Rae, Tamina, Tyson Kidd and Viktor stand out.

Bolded are my guesses. Honestly, I don't even know who Viktor and Konnor are. I don't think Kidd will be released, but may have to retire on his own will soon.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Looking at the roster:

Some of them are hurt (Kidd, Tamina) family leave (Rosa) suspended (Konnor, Rose) contract dispute (Ryback).

Can also look at some on the NXT roster maybe as well:

Angelo Dawkins, Blake, Murphy, Sawyer Fulton.

Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd will most definitely not be let go. It'd be really ****** of WWE to release Kidd as well considering his condition.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd will most definitely not be let go. It'd be really ****** of WWE to release Kidd as well considering his condition.

I didn't say they would all be gone, those are just the bottom of the barrel guys when it comes to the main roster who stick out for a potential release. If I had to guess Kidd will be like Santino and his contract will just run out eventually and he won't be renewed.

You obviously still need jobbers so I'm sure most of the Social Outcasts are safe.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
There's no 'may' about it. Kidd has a job with the company for life if he wants it. Everyone talks about how good he is backstage with putting matches together and everything. He's got a head for the business, they're not letting him go by choice.

Summer Rea isn't going anywhere, she's amazing at everything.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Bo Dallas won't go anywhere either with the family links. Axel probably stays too as long as he wants for the same reasons but less influence than Dallas. Fandango and Swagger I can definitely see go as well as Ascension and maybe Otunga since they can get anyone to do preshow panel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad