Future Coyotes Scoreboard Watch

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Dauphin should be interesting to see next year in the A. It seems so hard to judge Q players, so much variance in the league.

Dvorak should be really interesting. Hopefully I can make it up to rookie camp next year.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Perlini averaging 1.9 pts per game. I know, I know, small sample size...but can't a guy dream. :rolleyes:

In comparison:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Dauphin should be interesting to see next year in the A. It seems so hard to judge Q players, so much variance in the league.

Dvorak should be really interesting. Hopefully I can make it up to rookie camp next year.

I love the rookie camps. It's so cool to see a player the first years after they're drafted, and see how much they develop over the years.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I thought it was obvious I meant the AHL. It can be hard to project players in the QMJHL because of the variance in the league. Once he plays in the AHL we should have a much better idea of what we have in Dauphin.

Also, Jarrett Stoll has done well for himself

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Interesting to look at, Dvorak actually started out the season fairly slowly, since November he is playing at a 2.5ppg rate. 40pts over 16 games.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Interesting to look at, Dvorak actually started out the season fairly slowly, since November he is playing at a 2.5ppg rate. 40pts over 16 games.

Reminds me of Ryan O'Reilly, given how they both play in every situation, same size, playmaker first. ROR was pushed into service after only 2 OHL seasons, so maybe Dvorak surprises next camp, especially if he has Domi (and possibly Marner) to play with.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Reminds me of Ryan O'Reilly, given how they both play in every situation, same size, playmaker first. ROR was pushed into service after only 2 OHL seasons, so maybe Dvorak surprises next camp, especially if he has Domi (and possibly Marner) to play with.

That would make a good story and most posters happy, but I do not see that happening.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
just realized this thread is redundant with one of our stickies

Last edited:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
But it's not, the stats are on the front page. :)

Anyway, not many players went this past week. Perlini seems to have hit the ground running. 9-6-7-13 isn't a bad opening line given the time off.

Would like to see him take the point totals close to 2ppg and hover around 1 goal per game.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Just an FYI

I wanted to investigate a couple of the players that seem to be missing games:

Suspensions:
Laurent Dauphin - has been suspended indefinitely for a check from behind
Michael Bunting - Beginning Dec 7th, Bunting suspended 10 games for checking from behind

Injuries:
LaPlante - Injured, no news on return date
Kulda - Injured, lower body injury no news on expected return date

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Updated, Dvorak with another 'huge' week. Perlini is coming around, but with his skill set he should be approaching 2ppg, or at least in the 1.8 range.

Oh, I'd also like to note that playing with Ho-Sang may not be the best thing for him, as Ho-Sang carries the puck a lot on his stick and tries to make plays rather than using his linemates, at least that is what I've seen from all the video.

Langhammer is coming around as well, he's back up past .915....he was a monster in the playoffs last season for Medicine Hat and this year they have one of the best teams so maybe they can make it out of the WHL

Still trying to check up on Dauphin to see when his suspension will be over, but I haven't found anything. Bunting should be in the game January 9th.

Yan Pavel is back playing, which is nice, but still nothing regarding the lower body injury of Kulda. At this point, I wish we would have taken Andrew Mangiapane with the 7th overall...he's having a great season, seems to be a poor mans Ribeiro type guy, who's got some skill as he was one of the invitees at Coyotes camp who flashed some skill

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I still think that Dvorak has a decent chance of making the team next year. If it was Perlini putting up the points he is, everyone would be clambering for him to be put in the lineup next year.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Boedker - Dvorak - Rieder could be a pretty responsible second line. Still, I think Maloney's aversion to rushing players will keep him in the OHL for another year. That, and there will probably be someone signed that's in his way.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Perlini averaging 1.9 pts per game. I know, I know, small sample size...but can't a guy dream. :rolleyes:

In comparison:

NCAA is significantly more difficult to rack up points when compared to the CHL as well. Not to mention doing so as a true freshman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad