Future Coyotes Scoreboard Watch

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Domi with 2G and 3A tonight. He's now climbed into 2nd in OHL scoring:

T1 Strome - 23GP 19G 32A 51P
T1 McDavid - 18GP 16G 35A 51P
2 Domi - 21GP 12G 36A 48P

Don't forget Domi is a couple of years older and in his fourth OHL season. He should be dominating. Shows what kind of talent McDavid really is.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Updated...The London Knights keep rolling along.

Domi/Dvorak are both still on fire.

Dauphin has passed LaPlante since he's been hurt, but with how bad the Chicoutimi team is, getting that type of production from Dauphin is really impressive.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Either this weekend or next. He has been practicing with the team. About a week and a half ago when Erie was in town on Friday night, he said two or three weeks.

You should have known...#2weeks

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
We've got a few guys hurt I guess as their stats suggest they haven't been playing:
Lessio, Domingue, Kulda

We've got Anton Karlsson who I guess is moving from Skelleftea to Frolunda. Sure wish he would have just come over to North America and played with McDavid/Strome

You'd think that the small ice is made for a high energy checking machine who has decent hands. Btw, he's a very late bday so he could have almost been in this upcoming draft, so we got a steal in him I think.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
We've got a few guys hurt I guess as their stats suggest they haven't been playing:
Lessio, Domingue, Kulda

We've got Anton Karlsson who I guess is moving from Skelleftea to Frolunda. Sure wish he would have just come over to North America and played with McDavid/Strome

You'd think that the small ice is made for a high energy checking machine who has decent hands. Btw, he's a very late bday so he could have almost been in this upcoming draft, so we got a steal in him I think.

Domingue still has a concussion, Sin.....

Lessio's still in Portland, isn't that why the Pirates have their own thread?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Lessio, along with every other AHLer under contract to the parent team, belongs to the Coyotes.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Another goal and an assist tonight for Perlini. 3 points in 2 games.

How far off do you think he is of possibly playing with the Coyotes? With our current state, and possibly looking like we are going to sell off some more players, could he be in a red sweater next season?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
He has that long smooth stride so it doesn't even look like he's skating that fast until you see him blow by everyone.

Blake Wheeler like. The NHL version. Not the awful NCAA version.

How far off do you think he is of possibly playing with the Coyotes? With our current state, and possibly looking like we are going to sell off some more players, could he be in a red sweater next season?

Minimum 2 years. He's lost in his own zone. I'd let him play out juniors similar to Domi. Still very very raw and goes invisible for long stretches. Of course he's only played two games thus far. Still hope he proves me wrong.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Minimum 2 years. He's lost in his own zone. I'd let him play out juniors similar to Domi. Still very very raw and goes invisible for long stretches. Of course he's only played two games thus far. Still hope he proves me wrong.

In addition to this, another question. After this season, who could possibly crack the roster in our young pool?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
In addition to this, another question. After this season, who could possibly crack the roster in our young pool?

For next year? Domi, Lessio, Gaudet, Samuellson - probably 1 (Domi) - 3 depending on what ever moves we make this year. I think Dauphin could surprise. Excited to see Martinook play. Time to see if he is a legitimate prospect or a scouting mistake. I think he'll open some eyes.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
For next year? Domi, Lessio, Gaudet, Samuellson - probably 1 (Domi) - 3 depending on what ever moves we make this year. I think Dauphin could surprise. Excited to see Martinook play. Time to see if he is a legitimate prospect or a scouting mistake. I think he'll open some eyes.

Think Dvorak has a shot?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think Domi starts next year in Portland, ala Samuelsson this year. The X-factor in that is if we're lucky enough to draft McEichel. In that case, it makes more sense to put Domi on McEichel's wing.

Agreed with the above on Perlini. He'll follow the same path as Domi.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I think Hank, Lessio, and Gaudet will get first dibs unless Domi blows the doors off in preseason/TC (or we have a McDavid landing).

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Is Lessio a top six prospect or a top 9 prospect?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00