GDT: Friday, April 9th Game #40 8pm MST- Avs in Cali to play the Ducks

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
According to https://www.leftwinglock.com , Grubauer & Gibson are “Projected” as starting, so it’s still up in the air.
D35F69CC-48C1-4A4A-A571-70A1D3D3F83F.gif
3CFA200B-707B-4477-809D-4D43A394FD62.gif

Renouf looks like he’s drawing in for Jacob MacDonald.

OP is updated.

77B55D17-E076-4154-8D9B-D310C3A5C18D.gif

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Didn't he skate with them yesterday morning in a non-contact jersey? I believe he's been doing that for a few days.
Yeah he's been practicing as far as I know.

I have no idea how the COVID protocol stuff works but you'd think at this point and with the Vancouver situation the league wouldn't roll the dice with this stuff. Cancel the game.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

IDK about previous days. This would also mean he was on the plane with the team

He was definitely with them in Minny. I'd imagine if he tested positive Wednesday or Thursday morning he would have popped up on the Covid list then, so probably safe to assume he flew with the team to Anaheim.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Yea Byram has been around the team and in the same locker room and all that bad stuff. Hope it's a false positive.

If it is an actual positive, you are correct that most of the team has been exposed in the last few days. This feels a bit strange. With a legitimate positive test and team exposure, I don't see how they are playing the game this evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
You can have Covid more than once. Even the same strain.

Also on vaccinations: Some people will be allergic to any. But if enough people take the vaccine then it protects those who can't take it as well.

I apologize for using your post as a general callout..........

Please CITE your SOURCES. Established and credible scientific literature and medical would be best. No wives tales or I have a friend who works at a hospital and he told me... At a minimum, be able to follow the links to actual study data and results.

So, CDC, NEJM, JohnsHopkins, CDPHE, NBCSC? NYT?....

Every citable, credentialed source I have researched has clearly stated that the Pfizer vaccine resists all variant protein attachment attempts. None of the variants are able to break through the wall of resistance that Pfizer, Moderna and J&J has presented.

Mutated European strain of coronavirus more contagious but less potent

Can vaccinated people still spread COVID-19? Here’s what we know.
The preponderance of proof lies with the vaccine and not the naysayers.

Anecdotally speaking - Reactions differ. Some are very mild. I had a sore arm and a slight bit of vertigo 12 hrs after the 2nd dose. Otherwise, I was fine. My wife was in bed for 24 hrs with severe headache, nausea, shakes, chills/hot flashes, muscle and bone aches. And then it passed. Most of the "adverse" reactions are within the norm of recorded occurrences.

Back in the 1950's when polio was the scourge, a few people lined up for the vaccine (Salk I believe) still came down with polio. Human biology is not 100% identical and predictable. Really tired of the chicken little sky is falling mentality that so many folks present. CDPHE has stated that the upticks in positives are mostly in the 20 - 29 UNVACCINATED age group.

Gee, spring break is over and everyone is basically back from their travels. Imagine that....

Wear the damn mask? I say ..... take the damn vaccine so we can get off this damn fear train........

Reactions: Alex Jones

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
But some guys are also extremely aware of what they put in there bodies.
I'm aware of most everything that I put into my body, be it food in my mouth or a needle from a doctor into my arm. I have an awful diet and I'm well aware of the nutritional consequences. I trust the doctors and health professionals and CDC on the other.

I think the word you're looking for is closer to "paranoid" than "aware". (not meant to be a jab at you)

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Kinda get the feeling that Byram offended one of the hockey gods in some form
I dont want to blame everything on Ryan Graves but Byram being out benefits him most. All the Avs D injuries this year have benefitted Ryan Graves the most.

Erik Johnson comes back looks solid in his return. Ryan Graves tells Green way to get at EJ and boom EJ out.

Jacob Macdonald starting to look like he about to take his job. Ryan graves tells Macdonald that Hartman said something about his mama and boom Macdonald suspended two games.

Byram injured and now has Covid. Ryan Graves behind both of these things.

Makar out earlier in the year mysteriously. Ryan Graves wants to be the only offensive dman on this team. Ryan Graves probably tied Cale to a bed and beat him with bars of soap. Makar out 2 weeks no Norris.

Ryan graves is sus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad