GDT: Fri. March 8, 2013 | Senators at Rangers | 7:00pm EST | TSN | CBGB Edition

Carrie Underwood

Jul 28, 2010
1st ..... SENNNNNNNNNNNNSSSS **** THE WORLD, GO SENS GOOO

2nd... whats up with this 2chainz biz around the forums?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's not a coincidence that Turris looked better that game and the 2nd half of last game since Smith was moved to the first line. He's not drawing top assignments anymore, and he's playing on a line with Greening and Silfverberg who can do most of the boardwork for him giving him a lot of protection.

Turris isn't strong enough and doesn't have the endurance yet to be a #1 centre. Especially in a season like this Smith is a great option up there.

Bigup

Stache consultant
Jan 25, 2013
Ottawa
Rangers fans are blaming Torts for only running 2 lines for most of the 3rd period.

Why can't we just say that the sens are a great team even with all these injuries?
This no quit mentality is very refreshing.
I don't even miss the games where we would score 4-6 goals every other night. :sarcasm:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
It's not a coincidence that Turris looked better that game and the 2nd half of last game since Smith was moved to the first line. He's not drawing top assignments anymore, and he's playing on a line with Greening and Silfverberg who can do most of the boardwork for him giving him a lot of protection.

Turris isn't strong enough and doesn't have the endurance yet to be a #1 centre. Especially in a season like this Smith is a great option up there.

It's true Smith can control the puck better, maybe it's because he keeps it simple or because he's stronger or a combo of both. I deff like seeing Turris slot down a line although I think MM would work well with him maybe when Spezz is back.

2CHHHHAAAIIIINNNZZZZZZZ

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Rangers fans are blaming Torts for only running 2 lines for most of the 3rd period.

Why can't we just say that the sens are a great team even with all these injuries?
This no quit mentality is very refreshing.
I don't even miss the games where we would score 4-6 goals every other night. :sarcasm:

They do it every time we beat them. It is what it is. They are proud Rangers fans. Plus I think with the talent they have and the season they had last year, they've already strung Torts noose for their performance so far.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
If I were a Rangers fan I would be very worried as they looked dead tired through the last 10 minutes of the game. Same was true for the Leafs.

This is when the Sens will do well; during the home stretch.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
If I were a Rangers fan I would be very worried as they looked dead tired through the last 10 minutes of the game. Same was true for the Leafs.

This is when the Sens will do well; during the home stretch.

3 games in 4 days. Being tired after that many games is not something to be worried about.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Any word on when Andy is back?

I just flew that cay out to spearment rhino in vegas helping him work on his catching mitt by throwing 1's at dem strippers. You guys gonna be happy when he returns that cats arms are straight fire. Ankle is almost good another week or so. One.

2CHHHAAAIIIINNNZZZZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad