GDT: Fri. March 8, 2013 | Senators at Rangers | 7:00pm EST | TSN | CBGB Edition

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Condra must read the boards:

Erik Condra ‏@ECondra
@kyleturris @MarcMethot3 @MikaZibanejad @Smit_Treat15 @ECondra @RobinLehner nothing like some old school jams after a big win! #downwithopp

Alfie and Gonchar are probably thinking "Damn kids and their rap music":laugh:

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
Thought zibby had a good game, he's been coming along nicely in the last while.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Why on earth did Phillips of ALL people fight there :facepalm: he seemed like a deer in the headlights...

Anyone else see Bickel trying to goad Gryba? I was really hoping Gryba would clock the fool...

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Why on earth did Phillips of ALL people fight there :facepalm: he seemed like a deer in the headlights...

Anyone else see Bickel trying to goad Gryba? I was really hoping Gryba would clock the fool...

Gryba couldn't fight because they wre already down a defenseman with Philly. That wouldve been a good one though. Gryba hasn't ha to fight yet, but hes pretty good, and obviously a very big guy.

Berserker*

That would be a bit of a bad trade off. Gryba plays 20+ minutes a night, I think Bickel plays around 5. With that said, Gryba is actually a decent fighter and could probably give Bickel a good scrap.

KAPOW

has no rispeck
Nov 12, 2008
at home
awesome game, awesome effort. such a well deserved win.

it felt that gryba alone had like 10 shots in the third :handclap:

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Couldn't watch the game due to a volunteering commitment, but saw the highlights once I came home. How did they look?

EDIT: Wow, I really wish Turris had scored there.

koreaboy

Oct 14, 2010
this team is like mould. or kudzu. ugly, annoying, sticks around, not even a little pretty, almost impossible to get rid of.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Nice win. I dont remember any team sucket that much on faceoffs against Sens.

I do not think the Rangers were that bad, our team is just getting a lot better. Zib and Turris are really starting to pick it up. Even Regin. Smith was already there.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
A win over the Rangers at MSG???

It's
BB-S3-Bob-Odenkirk-325_1_.jpg

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
After a bizarre first period both teams settled down & played a very entertaining game. Another gutsy effort by Ottawa & good goaltending by Lehner in the final two periods. This team is fun to watch, they have no buisiness being there in the opinion of most analysts & yet they are in every game & as Alfredsson said they are not going away.

Now I know why Phillips doesn't fight, terrible fighter. Isn't it great to see a team that won't give up, that never quits rather than a high scoring team that quits as soon as it has some aversity. Dean Brown said last night that if Gaborik is hit three times in the first period he disappears after that & did & there are highly skilled players who are similar who don't like the rough stuff & getting hit & dissappear.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Condra must read the boards:

Erik Condra ‏@ECondra
@kyleturris @MarcMethot3 @MikaZibanejad @Smit_Treat15 @ECondra @RobinLehner nothing like some old school jams after a big win! #downwithopp

Well this was Smitty's tweet afterwards:

Zack Smith ‏@Smit_Treat15
Just informed by our captain that the sens win song in '96 was by Hootie and the B Fish. #thosewerethedays #awesome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->