GDT: Fri. March 8, 2013 | Senators at Rangers | 7:00pm EST | TSN | CBGB Edition

Bogh

Ottawa Senators
Apr 30, 2010
Great win!
I really love the Sens, even when we suck.
I've watched you for 7 years now. Every single game live or on-demand, really expensive here but whatever. :)

Almost 5 AM here, thank you Canada for hockey and good night.
Uh ah Silfverberg sig uh ah Silfverberg!

Lonnie Loach

Feb 2, 2004
New York, NY
Just back from the game, had front row seats just past the faceoff circle in the zone where the Sens scored all of their goals (I'm the one guy along the glass stabding up and cheering when they score). Gutsy effort. Could have easily folded after those two soft goals Lehner gave up. Love the tenacity in this team.

Milan the God*

I've been waiting my full four years on HF Boards for so much 2Chainz love :laugh:

Good win. Had a few shaky parts but we played pretty well. Big two points against a hot team and we got them. Love the fire in this team. Boston's next :yo:

*Bob Richards*

I came here to say something or inquire something about Gryba and I got so sidetracked by 2Chainz.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
I came here to say something or inquiring something about Gryba and I got so sidetracked by 2Chainz.
The only Dman way down the AHL ladder who was a right handed dman. That's why he was playing. He's stayed up here because he's playing smart, solid defensive hockey, and gets to play over 20mins a night with Methot.

*Bob Richards*

The only Dman way down the AHL ladder who was a right handed dman. That's why he was playing.

I could swear he was the only Sens player on ice in the 3rd. I must have heard his name a billion times.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I could swear he was the only Sens player on ice in the 3rd. I must have heard his name a billion times.

Ya he just kept getting shots through late in the third dat boy was straight fire. Funny he got more pucks to the net in 5 minutes than Gonchar has all year (I still love Gonch) That's just my word.

2CHHHAAIIINNZZZZ

Bazel5

Apr 4, 2011
Condra must read the boards:

Erik Condra ‏@ECondra
@kyleturris @MarcMethot3 @MikaZibanejad @Smit_Treat15 @ECondra @RobinLehner nothing like some old school jams after a big win! #downwithopp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad