GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I mean, theres not much out there anymore. I know he was being talked about earlier as a potential target, so who knows. Hopefully we can muster up a trade or two and see if we can get er turned around that way.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Anaheim was also talking with Grabner, so that is the other possible team where the weather is good enough to golf when he wants to.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I like him but his production is a little wild outside of the Rangers.

He's a pure counter-attack player, and elite on the PK. A little bit of feast or famine with him. Curious to see how he'd do out west in a constant top 6 role.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He's a pure counter-attack player, and elite on the PK. A little bit of feast or famine with him. Curious to see how he'd do out west in a constant top 6 role.
Those wheels and that D ability could definitely save Dylan Strome’s ass if he’s making rookie mistakes at center. Maybe not a bad line mate, even if he doesn’t do much for Dylan offensively.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Those wheels and that D ability could definitely save Dylan Strome’s ass if he’s making rookie mistakes at center. Maybe not a bad line mate, even if he doesn’t do much for Dylan offensively.

All Dylan has to do is pass it up along the wall when Grabner has an opening. Not the worst idea in the world.

Neal, Maroon, and Grabner are the only 3 I think fit that description.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I always think of speed when I think of Grabner, is that right?

One of the fastest in the league, for sure. Think blocking a point shot and then taking it the other way by himself.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I always think of speed when I think of Grabner, is that right?

Yep. Speed and empty net goals. Hos stats recently are inflated because of the empty netters, but we have stuggle scoring then in the past. He is what we had hoped Reider would become.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Neal would be pricey. I liked him a few years ago, specifically in Pittsburgh. But he did manage to pot 25 in Vegas last year.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
When Reaves, Maroon, Rousel, Ryan, and such are brought in by teams for visit and are mulling over multiple offers you kinda know free agency has jumped the shark. These players should be begging for a job never mind multiple offers for multiple years.

Reactions: Mosby and SR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad