GDT: Free Agent Frenzy - July 1st - Coyotes not done? NHL Network

Most likely trade bait?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
4 x $5 for ferland? He will score some goals, miss a bunch of games and bet the crap out of a few players that look at Keller the wrong way. Or touch OEL.
Wouldn't give Ferland 5m. 4x4m is pushing it. I think Simmonds gets more money than Ferland, while Ferland gets term.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
super excited about Aho. Hope the offer forces the Canes to make a trade with Montreal. He's a legit game changer.
As far as the coyotes losing Panik was not good. He's one of the few players on the squad with size, grit and skill. I know he was a bit of a whipping boy but he was valuable.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
super excited about Aho. Hope the offer forces the Canes to make a trade with Montreal. He's a legit game changer.
As far as the coyotes losing Panik was not good. He's one of the few players on the squad with size, grit and skill. I know he was a bit of a whipping boy but he was valuable.
Too late for a trade now. They either match and can't trade Aho for a year or they take the picks.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Have not seen anyone say Aho signed it? Very easy match.

Very confusing, unless Aho has signed it, this is just talk, in a way.

I guess Habs says this to drive up his contract.?

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Easy match even tho the signing bonus is high. Habs should've offersheeted himat 10.5m. up the bonus he's due in the first year up like 5+ million. Would've cost one more 1st but this offersheet is a joke.

Reactions: Mosby

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Aho has indeed signed the contract from Montreal.

Odd of him to sign. It's not a very high contract, I thought all the RFAs were going bananas. Anyhows, I can see people talking about the front-loaded bonuses. But as the Canes just had a deep run, I imagine they have more money than normally. (Changes in ownership, theirs, aside.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad