GDT: Free Agent Frenzy - July 1st - Coyotes not done? NHL Network

Most likely trade bait?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Was just watching NHL network and Chayka was supposed to be a call-in guest. Well at the end of the show they said that when they tried to get him on the phone, he was busy and had to cancel. They speculated that he was still potentially trying to make some moves and that he rescheduled for tomorrow.

Alex Tanguay seemed confident we weren't done as well.

Are we potentially trying to clear some space for free agents?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The only way the roster can be significantly redone without causing headaches is somehow swapping Stepan out. Goligoski has a NTC, everoyne else is earning their money. There's not a lot of dead weight.

Kuemper is probably pretty valuable right about now given his stats and salary but I'd hang on to him.

edit: Maybe something with Carolina? Reimer is expected to be flipped.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Was just watching NHL network and Chayka was supposed to be a call-in guest. Well at the end of the show they said that when they tried to get him on the phone, he was busy and had to cancel. They speculated that he was still potentially trying to make some moves and that he rescheduled for tomorrow.

Alex Tanguay seemed confident we weren't done as well.

Are we potentially trying to clear some space for free agents?
Was watching that, too. I don't see us making any big splashes tomorrow. Payroll will be ~$70m after Crouse signs so unless we're moving out equal money an upgrade to the bottom six is the most I would expect from Chayka.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Somebody send Goligoski an edible arrangement with our message telling him to waive somewhere, so we can get us a shiny new Ferland.

(And Fish is prolly going somewhere, swapped for somebody else’s change of scenery player)

Reactions: DoanStopBelievin

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Say what you will about Panik, Cousins and Archie but each brought their own brand of toughness and grit. Looking at this current line-up who is going into the corner to battle other than Crouse, Richie and Garland......who may play on the same line.

One of the league's softest teams last season is now softer...…...really need to some muscle.

Reactions: Pomee and Lilhoody

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Say what you will about Panik, Cousins and Archie but each brought their own brand of toughness and grit. Looking at this current line-up who is going into the corner to battle other than Crouse, Richie and Garland......who may play on the same line.

One of the league's softest teams last season is now softer...…...really need to some muscle.

Bang bang bang bang bang

(Ferland drum :))

Snarky Coyote

Sponsor
May 3, 2009
Now with more snark
I don't think we have any money left cap space wise, unless we were trading Hossa. I could be wrong, past looking on capfriendly I am a bit lost, I was expecting a bargain bin run after Hossa can be put on IR for 2-3 million right after the start of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad