GDT: Free Agent Frenzy (9 AM PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Or maybe Verbeek didn't want him back at all.

Entirely possible, LeBrun was actually the only one to float that the Ducks might want him back as opposed to the other way around. Also more than possible if Verbeek ends up adding someone where it was clear that they've been on it for a while, like if we're on the other end of the rumored Jeff Petry trade that has apparently been agreed to for a while.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Samsonov to TOR, HF won't let me post a link. I was dead wrong on this. On one hand I get it but on the other I'm kind of stunned they'd go with someone so unreliable and who just hasn't shown much in the NHL with Murray as the starter. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
They need to do something.. Regardless.. They need to sign a big free agent...To attract other players.. Otherwise nobody is gonna come here.. They Zegras and Terry.. Thats it..

Reactions: bsu

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
We are going to sign Scott Niedermayer to a 1 year 12 million dollar deal to help reach the cap floor.

Yeah... maybe no one wants to come to the Ducks, live in California, pay taxes & inflation.... :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Yemeth

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
We are going to sign Scott Niedermayer to a 1 year 12 million dollar deal to help reach the cap floor.

Yeah... maybe no one wants to come to the Ducks, live in California, pay taxes & inflation.... :sarcasm:

He would probably jump right in and be our second best dman.

Reactions: bsu

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Klingberg being linked to Seattle.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
I’m having flash backs of the Clayton stoner signing.

Some unknown is gettin a bag from the ducks today, aren’t they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad