GDT: Free Agent Frenzy (9 AM PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Erik Gudbraanson 1x10M HERE... WE... GO!!!!

---

I wonder what Ottawa is going to do? They have a lot of cap space also,
Not all of the table (from capfriendly.com and scroll down) but we are far and away the OG's in cap space this offseason:

1657708675554.png

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
With the Gaudreau bidding war on, one of the Islanders or Flyers will need to ship cap space out if they land him. I hope we are listening.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
With the Gaudreau bidding war on, one of the Islanders or Flyers will need to ship cap space out if they land him. I hope we are listening.
I hear that the Devils might be frontrunners. Will see. But certainly, someone will have to shed salary somewhere, but not sure if it will be as bad as other years.

I’m expecting many things. Disappointment being one of them.
We are not looking to be in the playoffs next season. Disappointment would be if we sign Kadri for 7x9M :D

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

Good add by Detroit. They should be in playoff conversations soon with their prospect progressing as well.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012

Good add by Detroit. They should be in playoff conversations soon with their prospect progressing as well.

We’ll see. There is still a great deal of garbage on that roster, especially at forward. Definitely expect them to be in the basement again next season

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
My prediction for the day is that the forums are going to crash.

I don't even mind anymore. Ever since social media became a thing, I'd rather stay away from here on free agent frency, trading deadline and draft day.

This time, I'll just turn on a stream and follow some signing tracker, and enjoy the suspense like in the old days.

PLO

Jul 5, 2022

I try not to get to hopeful when it comes to UFAs but I really want us to sign this guy

Yeah that would be awesome. I watched ~30 Panthers games last season and was impressed how Marchment played. I think he can score 20+ goals and 50+ points in 82 games.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
Emily Kaplan reports that teams are scrambling to find backup goalies. I remember seeing something two weeks ago that if Gibby wasn’t available then Stolarz might be in play. Hope that’s true.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
So are there any sexy rumors regarding the Ducks?
Yes, so Monity and Gaucher already took the old Z and D numbers, so those guys should start the next season with new ones, as they should.
Oh and there was this:
1657718417341.png

I wanted to make a joke that he's holding Getzy, but only after I noticed that he actually tagged some Ryan Getzlaf account (doubt it's real) :laugh: This is so good, lol

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
For what it's worth, NRD, who's a douche but is clearly somewhat connected, mentioned that he thinks we are who Philly would use to shed cap space if they needed to.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

Las Vegas is already above the cap. They might need some serious cleaning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad