GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2018

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Congrats. This post is worse than your previous. Your hate of the Leafs doesn’t mean Tavares did anything wrong. He didn’t do anything disgrace himself, his letter showed that he has class. Your lasts 2 posts are casting you in a light that you see Tavares in.

I actually don’t hate the Leafs at all. There are certainly a lot of other teams I hate more.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
1 year, 2 million for Rieder. That's a solid, solid deal. I know he's looking to rebound and get a more lucrative deal afterwards but it makes the Ryan contract look terrible

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Riley Nash 3 years 2.75... how did Ryan get more then that??

Has a longer track record of being bad/mediocre. Guy is a 20 point player and will be next year in Columbus away from Boston. Derek Ryan also had a fairly decent World tourney which shows he can play with good players.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Has a longer track record of being bad/mediocre. Guy is a 20 point player and will be next year in Columbus away from Boston. Derek Ryan also had a fairly decent World tourney which shows he can play with good players.

Being a 20 point player in the NHL was a hell of a lot better than Ryan being not good enough for the NHL.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Neal is still on the board. He is really the only guy in my mind that would make a significant difference on this team.

The obvious downside is it could cause some wrinkles in cap space depending on hit and term.

But....

JG - Monahan - Tkachuk
Bennett - Lindholm - Neal
Frolik - Backlund - Ryan
Mangi - Jankowski - Brouwer/CZ/Hathaway/Lazar

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
If Neal is wanting 6 years, I am not sure why anyone wants him. He’s going to be 37 years old at the end. That’s going to cost us a good young player.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Ive always been a fan of Maroon, but July 1st and all, I seriously sorry about what his contract would look like term wise. He’s not very fast, and that’s not going to improve.. Short deal, I’d be all for, he makes our team better for a season or two imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad