GDT: Free Agency Frenzy is here - NHLN coverage starts 11 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What is Urbom up to these days? I remember the outrage when we lost him on waivers.
It was the GOAT on this forum.

At least since the pre-2013 posts disappeared, along with the likes of the ''Kurtis Foster must go NOW!'' and ''Mark Fraser files for arbitration'' threads.:laugh:

I remember the outrage continuing when Urbom scores his lone Capitals goal and one of his 2 points in 20 games. He scored a weak ass goal on Evgeni Nabokov's skeleton and people were so sad that he was firing away goals. Or should I say ''A goal''. People were screaming how it was horrible asset management by Lou. You could have pointed the finger at Lou over plenty of things then, but who gave a f*** about Urbom?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It doesn't sound like we made him a decent offer.

Not good....

How would you know what it sounds like? All we know was they did offer him an NHL contract and he declined and decided to go FA. We have no idea of the terms of our offer beyond that. It’s this kind of over the top hyperbole that sends discussions off the rails.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Ryan Ellis is a fascinating name to keep an eye out on. He is on the last year on his deal and is absolutely a top pair Dman. I'd definitely look to add him if him and the Preds can't agree on a deal.

Reactions: StevenToddIves

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Ryan Ellis is a fascinating name to keep an eye out on. He is on the last year on his deal and is absolutely a top pair Dman. I'd definitely look to add him if him and the Preds can't agree on a deal.
They could get a lot for him, what would we be giving up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad