GDT: Free Agency Frenzy is here - NHLN coverage starts 11 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs4L

Mar 8, 2006
HF wouldn't be what it is without some of the people that preach the virtues of a measured, patient, calm, approach in July being some (not all) of the same people in November leading the campaign that the head coach is the root of our problems and after a slow start, thus deserves to be canned.

:laugh:

It absolutely adds to the humor of this place.

Never change HF, never change.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
hahaha oh my god, just like jack johnson:

Translation: "Buffalo has no expectation that I defend at an NHL level, while St. Louis expected me not to be a liability when I touched the ice as they had actual playoff ambitions."

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If your organization isn't losing MacDonalds once in a while, you're not doing a good enough job of finding talent. Jacob is 25 and this is his best chance at the NHL - the odds that the Devils would be the team giving him the best opportunity to make it are quite slim.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We have Bergfors......
giphy.gif

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Jon Merrill getting picked by Vegas all over again.

(As in, very much not a big deal).
Wish we had Merrill right now...he ironically got the same amount of money in his extension as Moore just got from Boston.

Edit: but it came to fruition exactly as I said it would...we protected the ufa who was always going to be let go and left unprotected the RFA who at the very least was an asset...dumb,dumb, dumb move.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wish we had Merrill right now...he ironically got the same amount of money in his extension as Moore just got from Boston.

Edit: but it came to fruition exactly as I said it would...we protected the ufa who was always going to be let go and left unprotected the RFA who at the very least was an asset...dumb,dumb, dumb move.

Merrill is getting paid TOTAL for two years what Moore is making each of his five contract seasons individually. He’s making exactly half of what Moore is per season for three less years

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela

who, more? merrill wouldn't have made those goals moore did. there's no replacing those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->