Four in a row

bigtimehockeyfan999*

That's a 'half-empty' outlook. The right way to look at it is, the Habs kept up with the leaders despite missing two key players. They also gained on a number of non-divisional East teams.

Nowadays the tankards look at the East standings, starting at 15th, and working their tired eyes up and up and up. Back to your laptops, boys, no Galchenyuk-type pick for the Habs this time, but be consoled that the Leafs probably won't get one either. (They came uncomfortably close last year.)

I predicted that Markov would score the GWG. He didn't, but he assisted on it. That's close enough for me. Amazing to see so many Habs grouped close behind the scoring leaders!

actally t was gally and gally assisting i lioe your attitude though

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
I would try Moen with Cole and DD for next game and put Eller at 4th line center

BTW EMELIN is first in the NHL for number of Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait .. so we're winning this year and you want to use the "play a fourth liner in the top six / top line" technique that did oh so well for us last year? ... genius!!!

:banghead:

LaTenderness*

Maybe I'm stoned but are Gallys cross ice passes the best you've ever seen?

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
How did Price play? Noticed he didn't really have that many shots around the 2nd period when I checked my phone during my break in class... Like 3 goals on 10 shots? Was he not playing well today?

If so, glad the team is finally able to bail him out on his off-nights :handclap:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
In honor of the great play of Emelin and Markov, another cool Soviet/Russian national song: Katyusha. Everyone has heard the beat before...

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Loved how Desharnais was the first one to go after Antropov.

Other than that, didn't like his game.

Emelin was a beast again.

Day can't come quick enough when Subban is back and Kaberle is out.

The Jets shouldn't have been surprised by Emelin's hitting. Big as their their forwards are, they didn't wear enough body armor. I doubt that Kane was battered so hard in his previous games.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
How did Price play? Noticed he didn't really have that many shots around the 2nd period when I checked my phone during my break in class... Like 3 goals on 10 shots? Was he not playing well today?

If so, glad the team is finally able to bail him out on his off-nights :handclap:

struggled. excellent 3rd, made some nice saves and helped us when we couldn't stay out of the box

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
In honor of the great play of Emelin and Markov, another cool Soviet/Russian national song: Katyusha. Everyone has heard the beat before...

Pause that at the ~45 second mark (sometimes the right frame was at 46 secs) and tell me that's not the chick from myth busters, lol.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Can one of our wizards photoshop Emelin's face instead of Drago's?

tumblr_m0lo3qJWxQ1qcmgkho1_400.jpg

Made one last year. Let me find it.

Here:

6656901059_a5fcfb26ec.jpg

I like your pic better, though. Guess I'll take another stab at it ;)

Awesome, thanks!

Ok thanks man :)

Thats' so awesome :handclap:

Back with Emelin's 'Break You' - Version 2.0:

8428114331_d917bf5fcc_z.jpg

Anyone want it for an avatar?

First one to call it here can use it.

Anyone else can use the old version.

:teach:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Damn commies

I would have put God Bless America with Kate Smith as a second national song for the American players on the Habs, but for some odd reason I sort of like this singer's rendition of a national song better.:)

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'm not changing my avatar. You shouldn't either. I like it when I can recognize posters by their avy. Yours is unmistakable :nod:

But by all means, anyone who wants to grab the Emelin pics can. Just make sure they put my name on the Cup when Habs win it :laugh:

so.......tempted.................

EDIT: Was going to but the site says its too large :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad