Confirmed with Link: Former Hawk Hinostroza Returns, Brad Morrison to FLA

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Cap room. But enjoy the needless freak puts reminiscent of the start of the season over something likely existing for 1 day

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Kurashev has 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 20 games and isn’t exactly just snake bitten. He hasn’t been very good for a while now, and it’s not like he’s providing good to great defense while not generating offense.

Ya, not surprising if you’ve been paying attention to how Colliton has been using him either

Reactions: RayP

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Kurashev has 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 20 games and isn’t exactly just snake bitten. He hasn’t been very good for a while now, and it’s not like he’s providing good to great defense while not generating offense.

Yeah. I've was recently wondering if Kurashev has hit a wall.... but then I look at his age. At 21, it's too early to say. Another stint in RFD may be needed.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Was it a mistake? Just checked Capfriendly and Kurashev is not on the taxi squad or A. Or a quick paper transaction?

Reactions: Muffinalt

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Was it a mistake? Just checked Capfriendly and Kurashev is not on the taxi squad or A. Or a quick paper transaction?
I checked CapFriendly, he's on the main roster.

But the Hawks are at 1 player over roster capacity so someone has to be sent down.

Reactions: Brightwing

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
No one has long time memory i guess...

Less than 2 years ago, was one of Coyotes best forwards (top 3)
and scored 16 goals, 39 points in 70 games.
0.56 ppg.

----

Has great wheels, obviously can score goals and points,
works really hard, does lots of little things well.

Reactions: coolhand

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Are people really upset that we have someone to fill in for Hagel while he has Covid, and then to replace Janmark when he gets moved so we don't have to see Highmore every game. Damn

This trade is a no brainer. Hino is a decent depth scoring option with serious speed on a team that can use some fresh legs down the stretch and some more scoring options in the bottom six. As others have noted, very obvious to see Kurashev hit the wall.

Considering Hagel hit with Covid, Janmark gone and Kurashev hit the wall, I hope we make another move like this. No risk medium reward. Well done, Stan.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Is it confirmed he has covid? How long does he have to wait for tests if he doesn’t?

SuterHaglshev

Mar 21, 2021
Is it confirmed he has covid? How long does he have to wait for tests if he doesn’t?

No, it's not confirmed. He's in protocol. Covid has not been confirmed --the NHL has confidentiality protecting players. League policy is worded with symptoms. In most cases.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
So what does it take to get Hartman now, Hagel-Hino-Hartman line!

This is also funny full-circle. I recall a select poster or more upset at Hino being traded but others clearly saying oh Kahun or others signed would easily replace him... now Kahun for Maata, Maata for Morrison, Morrison for Hino cycles and he replaces Kahun back on the roster spot.

That's actually crazy :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad