Confirmed with Link: Former Hawk Hinostroza Returns, Brad Morrison to FLA

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
In all seriousness, Hino probably can be a below-average third liner on an expiring contract? Why does FLA do this lol

Reactions: ClydeLee

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Stanley getting fleeced again. Can't believe we gave up on Morrison so quickly smh

Brad Morrison is the player they got back for Maatta and Cam Morrison is the ND prospect? IDK how this is a fleece, Hino is depth for when they move Soda and/or Janmark...

Reactions: Mrfenn92

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
Immediately one of the best skaters on the roster, but unfortunately he doesn’t have much of a scoring touch.

I don’t mind him though.

Kind of meh overall. Not mad but obviously not a huge impact type of trade.

Reactions: Pertti

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Love this move.

Me and, I wanna say Bobby, liked Hino more than any of you when he was here.

A really solid boost in our team speed.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
No idea if he'd be out of place on a power play line, but at least it would give an option for speed into the offensive zone. Welcome back!

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
In all seriousness, Hino probably can be a below-average third liner on an expiring contract? Why does FLA do this lol
Slight cap saving right? A guy making 1 mil vs an AHL roster guy so it cuts a slight price drop of a 13/14th forward

And they're probably gonna be looking to add on D to fill in Ekblad

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
It really is funny lol. 1/year, easily.

Hino with Hagel could be fun. Although i dont see a spot for Hino next year.
So what does it take to get Hartman now, Hagel-Hino-Hartman line!

This is also funny full-circle. I recall a select poster or more upset at Hino being traded but others clearly saying oh Kahun or others signed would easily replace him... now Kahun for Maata, Maata for Morrison, Morrison for Hino cycles and he replaces Kahun back on the roster spot.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Don’t like Vinny as a player or person but we gave up nothing for him and his contract expires at the end of the year so it’s whatever.

Unsuprising yet hilarious that some people are actually angry though :laugh: :laugh:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Well.. at least @BobbyJet is happy. Hino might be the one undersized guy he likes.

If Hinostroza forces Highmore out of the lineup, this is a brilliant move. Much more upside offensively.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad