Confirmed with Link: Former Hawk Hinostroza Returns, Brad Morrison to FLA

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Most don't have you on ignore, but the majority here, at least active posters, have already mentioned numerous times that they don't take you seriously. I don't know that some of the more negative posters around here, guys like BWC and MM, take you seriously.

What posters do you think actually listen to what you say? Everyone already knows you have such an insane level of bias that truck loads of salt need to be added to whatever you write.

And I'm not sure what I want you to say. Say nothing if you like. I'm just pointing out that when a poster can only ever post negative posts shitting on the likes of Colliton and Bowman (both of whom I have previously advocated for to be fired), no one is going to take said poster seriously.

Easier way to say that is bitch about the bad and applaud the good, otherwise your opinions will only ever fall on deaf ears.

Again you are making this some kind of personal thing, I post here very little and I don’t really care all that much what the opinions are of what I think, I like to read stuff here and respond once a week or so sometimes longer. I am not a consistent 24/7 guy like some so maybe that is why it doesn’t effect me what others think or who takes me seriously as per your wording. Mostly I think the always positive people have little hockey knowledge or even if they do it’s masked heavily by homerism, they see them selves as so wise, they attack any other points of views and constantly jerk each other’s egos by liking each other’s posts to nauseam and it’s hilarious reading that’s stuff, it honesty makes me laugh.

WarLax

Apr 17, 2016
I don't much post here, but I enjoy this place for its knowledgeable posters....

For those on the other end of the spectrum...well, I'm glad I have whoever y'all are arguing with on ignore. Heh.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
i like the trade only because i believe stan thinks hes now free to trade pieces at the deadline and still appear to "go for it" even tho they will be markedly worse by subbing in hino for janmark when it all comes out in the wash. I believe they need to tank and get assets to get better so signing hino is the right direction.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
i like the trade only because i believe stan thinks hes now free to trade pieces at the deadline and still appear to "go for it" even tho they will be markedly worse by subbing in hino for janmark when it all comes out in the wash. I believe they need to tank and get assets to get better so signing hino is the right direction.

I hope that is true. We'll see how it ends up on the 12th of April.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Hino is at least as good as Janmark. Better on the boards and faster.

Anyone know when he is allowed to play after quarantine?

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Hino is at least as good as Janmark. Better on the boards and faster.

Anyone know when he is allowed to play after quarantine?
i am glad this is the perception. exactly my point. stan can get away with selling because hino is "at least as good".

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
He's gonna be a nice addition. His speed in the neutral zone pushes teams back and he's a very good transporter of the puck along with being a good passer. Nice fit to play opposite wing of Kubalik

Thought he was great tonight

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
He's gonna be a nice addition. His speed in the neutral zone pushes teams back and he's a very good transporter of the puck along with being a good passer. Nice fit to play opposite wing of Kubalik

Thought he was great tonight

Agree. And he frees up Hagel to be on another line, just really adds to our team speed.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Good to see Hino have a great game. But this isn't new for him, he has had games where he looks great, and games where he completely disappears. Hopefully he can find some consistency with consistent playing time, but it's up to him to get that playing time.

BobbyJet

Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Good to see Hino have a great game. But this isn't new for him, he has had games where he looks great, and games where he completely disappears. Hopefully he can find some consistency with consistent playing time, but it's up to him to get that playing time.
Was it Hino not being consistent in the past or what is the fact that he was often playing limited minutes with slugs who couldn't put the puck in the ocean? It is difficult to have an impact on a nightly basis when ice time is reduced to single digits on a shitty line. Even last night, JC wanted to ease him in and as a result Hino played under 10 minutes. Hopefully, he continues to play with a shooter like Kubalik and for more than 10 minutes a night.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
Imagine being mad at this trade. It was a proven, guaranteed NHL forward... for nothing. There is such an abundance of stupid on HF Hawks these days. It's sad.
The only reason to get mad is if you truly feel that JC will overplay Hino to the detriment of (i) the team, or (ii) someone more deserving. I don't think either is likely to happen.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Was it Hino not being consistent in the past or what is the fact that he was often playing limited minutes with slugs who couldn't put the puck in the ocean? It is difficult to have an impact on a nightly basis when ice time is reduced to single digits on a shitty line. Even last night, JC wanted to ease him in and as a result Hino played under 10 minutes. Hopefully, he continues to play with a shooter like Kubalik and for more than 10 minutes a night.
He hasnt earned it, because he disappears, and he isnt typically a reliable player in his own end. He doesnt PK, he isnt a PP player. Therefore he will get lower ice time, until he earns more, regardless of who he plays with.

Reactions: Pertti

BobbyJet

Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
He hasnt earned it, because he disappears, and he isnt typically a reliable player in his own end. He doesnt PK, he isnt a PP player. Therefore he will get lower ice time, until he earns more, regardless of who he plays with.

He'd be a good PKer if given the chance.... and he can set up plays - if given PP time I think he'd be fine. Despite his small stature, Hino has a lot going for him and is quite versatile. And at around league minimum salary pretty dam good value.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
No He was playing with cat and schmaltz for a stretch his final year in Chicago when he suddenly stopped producing. The last like 20 games he had something of 5 points only

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad