Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He must have something lined up or else really banged up,sad if so. If not,could make some decent coin playing in Europe with less banging.

He was injured almost all year (played only 5 games in the AHL), so he is definitely banged up.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Bald Habs gone from Habs.jpg

Last edited:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
He was injured almost all year (played only 5 games in the AHL), so he is definitely banged up.

Such a shame,so young still and showed so promise,just hope for him that he can enjoy things without too much hindrances.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hope to be able to watch more KHL games next season since we'll have 2 prospects there but I want to get a look at Dietz, he turns 26 this month but it's the last year of his contract in the KHL so if he repeats his numbers from this past season I got to think several NHL teams will be interested.

Reactions: get25

get25

Oct 17, 2015
I hope to be able to watch more KHL games next season since we'll have 2 prospects there but I want to get a look at Dietz, he turns 26 this month but it's the last year of his contract in the KHL so if he repeats his numbers from this past season I got to think several NHL teams will be interested.
Best scorer of his team in KHL.
.85ppg (17 G - 38A). He was .43ppg the previous year.
Also went from 7th in scoring to 1st.
Litterally exploded...

I remember he had a good shot and was a pretty tough dude.
Best D scoring in KHL last season.

Reactions: montreal

Jul 6, 2016
Best scorer of his team in KHL.
.85ppg (17 G - 38A). He was .43ppg the previous year.
Also went from 7th in scoring to 1st.
Litterally exploded...

I remember he had a good shot and was a pretty tough dude.
Best D scoring in KHL last season.

Just proving that KHL level of hockey is barely better than AHL.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Someone obviously saw something in JJD's coaching we didn't. I'm curious to see how he does, or how long he lasts.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Might check out a game or two of them, I know DD is gone and I can't remember if I heard that Perezhogin was going to retire as he only played a handful of games with them last year but Emelin, Scherbak and Ghetto will be fun to watch together.
Funny thing, they don't currently have an arena in Omsk, so they play in a town in Moscow-area. It seems I'm going to be able to see lots of former Habs this season and Romanov as well. Heck, I'll even have the chance to shout some insults at Scherbak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad