Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I hate how all the teams are in the south part of the country. I would like to go see history in the making.

Currently on pace to end tied 27th all-time with 391 points (that would be in 281 games). He's always ended over 1 PPG though, so wouldn't be surprised if he cracked the top 25 this year. Only 8 players in front of him are still active, so he is gaining ground fast.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Wow. I just looked up Savages stats. I really thought he scored more. Talk about injury prone too. He may beat out Brunet in that regard. The Porcelain Man!
Nah it was hot start and cooled off. I think we called him Mr October(or november) He would get 10 goals in the first month or so. Then would get another 10-15 the rest of the year. Not to mention he was our best winger for Koivu...ever wonder why Koivus stats aren't better. It was Savage or Petrov on his wing for a few seasons.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Nah it was hot start and cooled off. I think we called him Mr October(or november) He would get 10 goals in the first month or so. Then would get another 10-15 the rest of the year. Not to mention he was our best winger for Koivu...ever wonder why Koivus stats aren't better. It was Savage or Petrov on his wing for a few seasons.
Look at his GP. He missed a lot of time. But yes, he did play great for the first month every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad