Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
SmBGYXy.gif
The most notable thing he did as a Canadien

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

I tought it was a very interesting read. I really enjoyed the lone season that Smolinski played with the habs.

That 07-08 season is one I would love to relive. It was my first year watching the Habs and they were so fun to watch. They were skilled and fast which are the two elements that make hockey entertaining in my opinion. Our PP was feared around the league and the team could always be relied upon to score.

Only downside is the playoffs as they should have made it to the conference finals.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
That 07-08 season is one I would love to relive. It was my first year watching the Habs and they were so fun to watch. They were skilled and fast which are the two elements that make hockey entertaining in my opinion. Our PP was feared around the league and the team could always be relied upon to score.

Only downside is the playoffs as they should have made it to the conference finals.

Damn Kostopoulos just kept missing all 'dem open nets hahaha. I had started a bit earlier but it's one of the season that got me hooked

Reactions: donghabs98

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Galchenyuk now at 0.70 ppg. catching up to Domis 0.80 ppg after a slow start for Galchenyuk.

I still think the trade is good for us tho. Galchenyuk had no future here because of MB and Julien and Domi made me eat crow.

Galchenyuk didn't have a slow start. He had something like 8 points in his first 10 games. It's the 10 next games that sucked for him. Mind you, he was injured in training camp and didn't start until a few games in the season. Domi may have been suspended but he could still train meanwhile.

Anyhow.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Galchenyuk didn't have a slow start. He had something like 8 points in his first 10 games. It's the 10 next games that sucked for him. Mind you, he was injured in training camp and didn't start until a few games in the season. Domi may have been suspended but he could still train meanwhile.

Anyhow.
Yup my bad. I remembered he had a cold streak and tought it was at the start of the season.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

Anyhow.

Yup... And domi's now approaching a 1/4 of a season goaless stretch (16 games)

Reactions: ArtPeur

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hey guys how about claiming Dale Weise from waivers?
(ducks and covers)

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Galchenyuk now at 0.70 ppg. catching up to Domis 0.80 ppg after a slow start for Galchenyuk.

I still think the trade is good for us tho. Galchenyuk had no future here because of MB and Julien and Domi made me eat crow.

We got a center though. That’s a huge plus.

We went from Danault and plek as centers to having Danault, Poehling, kotkaniemi and Domi down the middle/in system within 12 months.

I’m no longer worried about center situation. Been decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad