Flyers will not be successful til core leadership is changed.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You could staple the C to a koala's taint and it still isn't going to change anything. Except for the pissed off koala.

BlackPlumpEgg-size_restricted.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
First, I'll correct a minor error by the OP. It's the middle ear, not the inner ear that drains into the nasopharynx.

If you are unfortunate enough to get a tumor in your nasopharynx, the first sign you have a problem could be decreased hearing caused by blockage of the eustachian tube by the tumor. (That's a brutal conversation btw... someone just thinks they may need a hearing aid and instead the need chemo and radiation)

Here's a video of adenoidectomy

This is great content, we all thank you for expanding our knowledge of adenoids.

I wish I could say that this helps remove some of the stain that comes from being associated with Martin Erat, but frankly such a thing can never be cleansed.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
This is great content, we all thank you for expanding our knowledge of adenoids.

I wish I could say that this helps remove some of the stain that comes from being associated with Martin Erat, but frankly such a thing can never be cleansed.
A guy who looks like Erat does leaves behind a lingering stench.

One of these photos is Erat. The other is a character from the video game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. After examining both for an extremely long amount of time (several light-years!), I am still unable to determine the difference.

maxresdefault.jpg

martin-erat-2015-7166.jpg

StarterHart

Waffle
Feb 2, 2018
Arlington, WA

One of these photos is Erat. The other is a character from the video game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. After examining both for an extremely long amount of time (several light-years!), I am still unable to determine the difference.

maxresdefault.jpg

So long that you had to measure it in distance?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

maxresdefault.jpg

lylianthar_screenshot.jpg
valtteri-filppula-2008-34.jpg

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
You are totally right man...I should have realized you know more about hockey than a guy who coached two different teams to the cup finals.

As someone who watched every one of his games on the wY to the finals I feel for flyers fans bc the teams he coached won despite him. He's absolute garbage who coasted on two of the greatest goalies of the generation and loaded rosters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad