Flyers will not be successful til core leadership is changed.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
It goes "Eeeeee awwwwwwwwwww, eeee awwww, eee awww, screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, grrrrrrrrrrrrr" and then belches out a tissue with runny ink that you put in the trash can.

Seems like those would be more the sounds an old man would make upon climax, but wtf do I know about old men and their gross orgasms?

Cap'n?

Irvdog13

Jan 20, 2020
The issue i believe is cultural. Corporate dough heads running an entertainment biz as opposed to hockey professionals running a hockey team. They care about money and winning isn't necessarily a priority. I understand this but loathe it at the same time.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I don't know shit, man. Sorry....

Speaking of shit... that seems like a theme I'm going with right now in this thread... Anyone want to know a fun bit of geologic history regrading the Chicxulub Crater, the dinosaurs, fossilized shit, and marijuana, or should I save it for another time?

Go for it, I mean, it's not like you can do any damage to this thread. ;)

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Nah, that can't be it.

In simplified terms, the sending machine goes over a document one line at a time by shining a bright light to determine if something is white or dark. It then transmits this information in line order to the receiving machine as either filled or blank. Repeat for the other lines as necessary.

The CCD does interpret this, so 1s and 0s is still correct. But it basically just prints a dark/light grid.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
In simplified terms, the sending machine goes over a document one line at a time by shining a bright light to determine if something is white or dark. It then transmits this information in line order to the receiving machine as either filled or blank. Repeat for the other lines as necessary.

... and the receiving machine laughs, gives the sending machine the finger, and literally barfs ink randomly across the page.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Watch out where the huskies go...

hqdefault.jpg
Snowed at UCONN today, so Jonathan likely created some yellow snow.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
You guys want to know why I chose to get a Geology degree and not pursue something more meaningful in life where I could make a real change? Even f***ing Greta has done more for the Earth and humanity than I could ever do, and she's a little kid.

Anywho... its because I thought as a Geologist, it would be really cool and sexually advantageous to have a certified license and become a Professional Geologist so I had permission to be grabben a dyke by it's cleavage.

I sure do like boobies.

Want more bad Geology jokes? I have a whole schistload. No schist. I'm gneiss like that.
Keep it up and we're gonna plagioclase feldSPAR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad