Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign D Yegor Zamula to ELC, Sept. 20, 2018; back surgery Jan. 2020, out for season

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
This is from a few days ago. I'm not sure if I'm hearing him correctly. Does ZimZam say he expects to play this year?

Being of Slavic origin, I could understand a few words, and I feel that some content is lost in translation from Czech to English, then to Russian (as I am sure, Egor does mental translation to the native language), back to English.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Alex, I am unable to see a content of your post, unfortunately.

Dont know what happened there!

Was going to say that Zamula also does not have the strongest English, which could play into it more as well.

When I spoke with him he answered ~half of my questions in English but on other that were a bit more complex he needed the Russian comms officer to tell him it in Russian, and then answered back in Russian.

I actually ended up getting one of my friends (from Moldova, ex-journalist who worked for ATP and Moldovan national football team, her English is damn near native level and Russian is her mother tongue, and has experience translating) to listen back to it all to ensure what the comms officer said was how Zamula said it... as while he was very helpful he also struggled to translate a phrase here or there... and did not want to misconstrue anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad