Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Ezs-OCtX0AQeaby

Kakko a savage

Hajek a savage?

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Well I wasn’t calling out your post specifically, which is why I don’t quote it directly.

But I do think Torrey Krug is probably a better comparable for Jones optimistically than Fox. I don’t see that level of vision from Zac, and I also don’t think he will ever be considered an above average defender in his own end.

When it comes to fox I could count the number of players I think are similar on one hand. A rich mans Rafalski always comes to mind

I liken Fox to Scott Neidermeyer in terms of style and impact. If he does it for 15 years like Neidermeyer did, he’s a lock for the Hall too.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I missed almost the entire game but it sounds like the modified lines are working way better. I still wonder if Kreider-Chytil-Kakko is gonna be good long term, but that’s a big line if I’ve ever seen one.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
It took Quinn until the season is virtually over to get the lines right. I hope they stay this way the rest of the year. Laf with Mika and Buch works. Kravtsov with Bread and Strome. Kreider on the third line and Blackwell on the fourth.
Just need to get rid of Howden and we’re set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad