Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2019

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
I got a few others in this range I like that haven’t been selected either. This is the fun range.
I had a bunch as late 1st/2nd/3rd. Not many as a clear 2nd so it made it kinda tough. The tiers of players this year are tough to judge. Guys can go as a late 1st or late 3rd and still be a decent value.

Reactions: VladDrag

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I got a few others in this range I like that haven’t been selected either. This is the fun range.
Yeah, I actually typed out a Word document of players I'm targeting in the late 2nd/early 3rd. A couple of them have already been taken so I'm hoping at least 2 or 3 of them last until those three picks.

Reactions: VladDrag

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I had a bunch as late 1st/2nd/3rd. Not many as a clear 2nd so it made it kinda tough. The tiers of players this year are tough to judge. Guys can go as a late 1st or late 3rd and still be a decent value.
Yeah, I actually typed out a Word document of players I'm targeting in the late 2nd/early 3rd. A couple of them have already been taken so I'm hoping at least 2 or 3 of them last until those three picks.

My next pick isn't until mid 3rd round, so I'm pretty sure someone is going to be grabbing those guys from me. At that point, I'll probably just be looking up names and quick reads of players.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
As the clock ticks down on the Ottawa pick, an intensely sweaty Pierre Dorion is seen scanning around the room. As Gary Bettman starts tapping his watch, Pierre begins shrieking in a high-pitched voice "Miiissstteerr Leemmiiieeuuxxxxxxxx! MIISSSTTERR LEEMMMIEEEEUUXXXX!!!"

Striding confidently out of the men's room, Mario begins making his way between the tables on the way to the stage, kicking Jim Nill just because he can. Pierre Dorion begins pursuing him on the way to the stage.

Mario+Lemieux+2011+NHL+Bridgestone+Winter+nt1BHSFxWODl.jpg

Dorion: So Mr. Lemieux, our scouts were thinking that-

Lemieux: That this is a trash can organization that can't pay a decent scout's salary and so we should trust the guy who forgot more about the sport that your entire staff will ever know to make the pick? Glad we agree. Hey Gary, stop tapping your watch, you look like a stupid prick. Just wait for me like a good lackey.

As Lemieux walks up to the stage he looks at the draft board.

Lemieux: So if one of these other sad sack franchises drafted the player I wanted, I can still pick the player and then they re-choose after me?

Gary: Um, no sir.

Lemieux: Pathetic. This league doesn't deserve the five time Stanley Cup winning Pittsburgh Penguins.

Dorion: You're working for Ottawa right now Mr. Lemieux.

Lemieux: You'll be weeping once we move to KC Gary. Consider how you're going to fix this, you giant yet simultaneously tiny pile of useless. Get off the stage. Well, since this biased pathetic league can't see fit to let me draft the player we deserve in Pittsburgh-

Dorion: Ottawa.

Lemieux: Ottawa. For now. And since the clock has been running and it seems everyone is annoyed at having to wait six hours for our pick, I am going to select to the Ottawa Senguins, again from the Kelowna Rockets, defenseman Kaedan Korczak. And now, since you don't need me for forty more picks, I'll be heading back to the men's room to finish taking a dump with a higher hockey IQ than 95% of you in this room. PEACE!

Korczak-01-1024x576.jpg

Ottawa Picks
17th - Thomas Harley, LHD, Mississauga (OHL)
32nd - Nolan Foote, LW, Kelowna (WHL)
44th - Kaedan Korczak, RHD, Kelowna (WHL)

@Hexy4 You're up!

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Peut-etre le 46e choix?

Considered Honka, but his d makes me jittery.
Wow not sure how I messed that up :laugh:.

Honestly I don’t remember much about his defense. I haven’t watched or read up on any of the guys projected to go from here on out, so I’m just taking the ones that caught my eye once or twice from last year.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Wow not sure how I messed that up :laugh:.

Honestly I don’t remember much about his defense. I haven’t watched or read up on any of the guys projected to go from here on out, so I’m just taking the ones that caught my eye once or twice from last year.

Fwiw I almost took him at 43 and Denominator has him at #35 on his list

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad