Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2019

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I've been reading the draft threads on the Devils board. They want defense but their resident Magua/Appleyard seemed pretty high on both Tomasino and Knight, and most rankings I've seen have them going in the first, so I figured I needed to take one if they were available, haha.

I was between the two of them and also Foote. I got cold feet about going with a goalie that early (was hoping he might slide to 45) and was concerned about Tomasino's lack of top end speed. Foote has his own flags, but I basically went low risk/low-medium reward.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I said I'd be hiring you for President!

Well, in that case ...

PalatableAntiqueAntelope-small.gif

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
144.gif

We look now to the New York Rangers' draft table, where talent consultant Corky St. Clair, team dentist Dr. Allan Pearl, & staff members are celebrating after a long nerve-wracking wait for Carolina's pick:
tenor.gif

Though the options are dwindling, there is a young-for-this-draft-class sleeper still out there Corky thinks has merely scratched the surface of his considerable talent and is a future Broadway star. Watch out for this skilled kid. (Coincidentally, he also was born on September 11, 2001, so it's almost poetic.)

With the 37th pick in the 2019 Mock Draft, the New York Rangers select Nick Robertson, C/LW, Peterborough, OHL.

robertson-nick.jpg

Rangers 2019 Draft:

1 (2) Kaapo Kakko, RW, TPS, Liiga: Kaapo Kakko at eliteprospects.com
1 (22) Jakob Pelletier, LW, Moncton, QMJHL: Jakob Pelletier at eliteprospects.com
2 (37) Nick Robertson, C/LW, Peterborough, OHL: Nicholas Robertson at eliteprospects.com

Edmonton & @VladDrag are up. PM being sent.

Last edited:

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
144.gif

We look now to the New York Rangers' draft table, where talent consultant Corky St. Clair, team dentist Dr. Allan Pearl, & staff members are celebrating after a long nerve-wracking wait for Carolina's pick:
tenor.gif

Though the options are dwindling, there is a young-for-this-draft-class sleeper still out there Corky thinks has merely scratched the surface of his considerable talent and is a future Broadway star. Watch out for this skilled kid. (Coincidentally, he also was born on September 11, 2001, so it's almost poetic.)

With the 37th pick in the 2019 Mock Draft, the New York Rangers select Nick Robertson, C/LW, Peterborough, OHL.

robertson-nick.jpg

Rangers 2019 Draft:

1 (2) Kaapo Kakko, RW, TPS, Liiga: Kaapo Kakko at eliteprospects.com
1 (22) Jakob Pelletier, LW, Moncton, QMJHL: Jakob Pelletier at eliteprospects.com
2 (37) Nick Robertson, C/LW, Peterborough, OHL: Nicholas Robertson at eliteprospects.com

Edmonton & @VladDrag are up. PM being sent.
NO

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

johum7

Nov 8, 2017
Freddy
Murray: I, Supreme Leader and God of Anaheim, Bob Murray, have fired our scouting staff. As a result of this, I have decided to draft and hire the Columbus BJ’s players and organization as our new scouting staff

Bettman: dude I already said you can’t draft the BJ’s team

Murray: well then I pick Dave Hakstol, he’s a pretty good coach, and even better at making facial expressions, that has to deal with a bad situation in Philly

Bettman: Bob do you even know who you’re allowed to draft

John Gibson: *yells from crowd* NO HE DOESN’T, GARY MAKE HIM TRADE ME*

Murray: sign you to an 8-year deal and do nothing to help you? Sounds like a plan!

Bettman: Bob please make your selection so we can continue the draft

Murray: slow down Gar, let me take my time. I’ll call in that orange freak from the east coast if I have to

Bettman: you mean Gritty? He doesn’t scare me

Murray: *rips off mask to reveal he is indeed Gritty*

Bettman: *fleas out of fear*

Gritty: Anaheim select Claude’s kid

Samuelis: *run on to stage to remove Gritty* Bob what the **** are you doing?

Gritty: who Bob

Samuelis: you’re Bob you dumb****

Gritty: it not me

Samuelis: alright **** this, Anaheim has fired literally everyone, except Ryan Kessler’s contract, and selects from Prince Albert, Brett Leason

@Rebels57 you’re up

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Murray: I, Supreme Leader and God of Anaheim, Bob Murray, have fired our scouting staff. As a result of this, I have decided to draft and hire the Columbus BJ’s players and organization as our new scouting staff

Bettman: dude I already said you can’t draft the BJ’s team

Murray: well then I pick Dave Hakstol, he’s a pretty good coach, and even better at making facial expressions, that has to deal with a bad situation in Philly

Bettman: Bob do you even know who you’re allowed to draft

John Gibson: *yells from crowd* NO HE DOESN’T, GARY MAKE HIM TRADE ME*

Murray: sign you to an 8-year deal and do nothing to help you? Sounds like a plan!

Bettman: Bob please make your selection so we can continue the draft

Murray: slow down Gar, let me take my time. I’ll call in that orange freak from the east coast if I have to

Bettman: you mean Gritty? He doesn’t scare me

Murray: *rips off mask to reveal he is indeed Gritty*

Bettman: *fleas out of fear*

Gritty: Anaheim select Claude’s kid

Samuelis: *run on to stage to remove Gritty* Bob what the **** are you doing?

Gritty: who Bob

Samuelis: you’re Bob you dumb****

Gritty: it not me

Samuelis: alright **** this, Anaheim has fired literally everyone, except Ryan Kessler’s contract, and selects from Prince Albert, Brett Leason

@Rebels57 you’re up
f*** you

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
The Flyers know that we may have some upset fans with this pick and a few happy ones. With the 41st pick in the 2019 NHL draft we are going to take a shot on NATHAN LEGARE from Baie-Comeau Drakkar of the Q:
Baie-Comeau-Drakkar-Legare-4-575x383.jpg

@HammerTime44 , you're up for the MinnySnowda Wild

Gotta love a player who's bio starts with plays with heaviness :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad