Prospect Info: Flyers actual 2013 draft rankings

RinaldoZac

Jun 30, 2012
Below is the Flyers draft board, it is a screenshot from a trailer the flyers released for thier new behing the scenes show. I can read they had McKinnon at #1 if anyone is good with photo enhancing feel free to try to make out the names.

8lZUgl2.jpg

http://imgur.com/8lZUgl2

Possible Names
1. MacKinnon
2. Jones
3. Drouin
4. Lindholm
5. Barkov
6. Morin*
7. Mueller
8. Zadorov
9. Nurse

10. Ristolainen
11. Monahan
12. Morrissey
13. Gauthier
14. Horvat
15. Lazar
16. Mantha
17. Pulock
18. Bigras
19. Domi

20. Nichushkin
21. Rychel
22. De La Rose
23. McCarron
24. Hartman
25. Hagg**

31. Zykov
33. Compher

41. Diaby
42. Dauphin
43. Heatherington
48. McCoshen

50. Lekhonen
51. Bjorkstrand
54. Dano
55. Baptiste
56. LaPlante
57. Lodge

65. Santini (Steve)
66. Carrier (William)
67. Gabriel (Kurtis)

72. Goulbourne***
76. Elie (Remi)

85. Tambellini (Adam)

97. Lindberg (Tobias)

102. Fasching (Hudson)
104. Andrighetto (Sven)
105. Salvaggio (Jason)
120. Brown (Josh)
131. Chase (Greg)
133. Crus-Rydberg (Viktor)
141. Tolchinksy (Sergei)
143. Etchegary (Kurt)
150. Clifton (Connor)
161. Lomberg (Ryan)
162. Rauhauser (Alec)
164. Cave (Colby)
165. Hart (Jayden)

Last edited:

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Who is the guy in the NJ shirt, and is that some sort of draft program they are using on their computers (like one similar to a fantasy draft)? That would be pretty cool.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
You can't tell from this pic, but the board on the ground is goalies. They had: Fucale, Comrie, then Jarry.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
MacKinon #1 (Certain)
Monahan #4 (possibly Nikushkin)
Ristolainen #6
Morin/Nurse #7 and 8
Morrisey #11 (possibly Wennberg)
Nikushkin #12
Horvat #14 (Certain)
Lazar #15 (Certain)
Domi #19
Shinkaruk #22 (Certain)
Hagg #25 (pretty certain)
Dickinson #29 (Certain)

These are the only ones I would put any money on. I have no clue with the others...

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
MacKinon #1 (Certain)
Ristolainen #6
Morin/Nurse #7 and 8
Nikushkin #12
Horvat #14 (Certain)
Lazar #15 (Certain)
Domi #19
Shinkaruk #22 (Certain)
Dickinson #29 (Certain)

These are the only ones I would put any money on. I have no clue with the others...

Are you getting this simply by zooming in or have you enhanced the image to a degree where you can read some names with certainty?

Because I don't think it's possible to make out the names simply by zooming in. Though, I do see Hagg at #25 because it appears to be a short name and you have to assume the Flyers had him ranked in that range.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Are you getting this simply by zooming in or have you enhanced the image to a degree where you can read some names with certainty?

Because I don't think it's possible to make out the names simply by zooming in. Though, I do see Hagg at #25 because it appears to be a short name and you have to assume the Flyers had him ranked in that range.

I zoomed in to begin with and made calculated guesses to do with length, range etc, then I messed around on photoshop with blur, sharpens and filters, but only managed to guarantee maybe 1 letter every few names. I knew beforehand it is pretty bloody hard to clarify low res text though.

The ones I put certain for I just could not see it being anyone else after lengths, some letters shown in words, the others were educated guesses at length of words, shape of words and shapes of individual letters. Non were really 100%, but some I could not see it being anyone else for those ones.

Morrisey (even though I put possibly) Horvat, Lazar, Hagg, Dickinson and MacKinon are the ones I was most sure of, Shinkaruk I got a S at the start and a K near the end, figured it could not be anyone else!

Edit: Really though I should have clarified by 'certain', I meant within my mind I could not plausibly see another option... not in a scientific sense!

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I zoomed in to begin with and made calculated guesses to do with length, range etc, then I messed around on photoshop with blur, sharpens and filters, but only managed to guarantee maybe 1 letter every few names. I knew beforehand it is pretty bloody hard to clarify low res text though.

The ones I put certain for I just could not see it being anyone else after lengths, some letters shown in words, the others were educated guesses at length of words, shape of words and shapes of individual letters. Non were really 100%, but some I could not see it being anyone else for those ones.

Morrisey (even though I put possibly) Horvat, Lazar, Hagg, Dickinson and MacKinon are the ones I was most sure of, Shinkaruk I got a S at the start and a K near the end, figured it could not be anyone else!

Works for me! Well done. :handclap:

Wiqkid*

MacKinon #1 (Certain)
Ristolainen #6
Morin/Nurse #7 and 8
Nikushkin #12
Horvat #14 (Certain)
Lazar #15 (Certain)
Domi #19
Shinkaruk #22 (Certain)
Dickinson #29 (Certain)

6 Ristolainen
7 Nurse
8 Morin
11 Morrissey
12 Nichushkin
25 Hagg

are all right from what I see.

Damaged Goods

Feb 26, 2009
Philadelphia
So where do Drouin and Barkov fit in? Seems like it would be easy to do by process of elimination, but it's hard to find a match. My guess is that #2 says "S. Jones."

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
MacKinon #1 (Certain)
Ristolainen #6
Morin/Nurse #7 and 8
Nikushkin #12
Horvat #14 (Certain)
Lazar #15 (Certain)
Domi #19
Shinkaruk #22 (Certain)
Dickinson #29 (Certain)

Thanks for this. I'd love to hear if anyone else with good eyes and/or good photo manipulation skills can fill in the blanks.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Well it looks Morin could have possibly been the BPA at the #11 spot according to the Flyers. Glad they didn't just draft him for the sake of drafting a defensemen.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Easier to see and it's not worth getting printed.

I assume they had an online document or spreadsheet copy of the list, and it looks like there's a nice screen they could have hooked a lap top up to behind there. Just seems old school I guess. :laugh:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I assume they had an online document or spreadsheet copy of the list, and it looks like there's a nice screen they could have hooked a lap top up to behind there. Just seems old school I guess. :laugh:

I mean, I sure love google docs and everyone can get in on the party. But they might not? Haha.

Edit: It does make it possible to glance at the whole list at once

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I mean, I sure love google docs and everyone can get in on the party. But they might not? Haha.

I'm sure Homer just loves any chance he has to break out the big poster board with the sharpies and colored pencils. Definitely an arts and crafts kind of guy. :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I remember the Flyers saying after the draft that they were looking at three players for the #11 spot, obviously Morin was one of them but I believe they said the other two were forwards so it looks like it was possibly Lazar, Wennberg, or Domi going by these lists.

Mjoedgaard

Jul 4, 2013
MacKinon #1 (Certain)
Ristolainen #6
Morin/Nurse #7 and 8
Nikushkin #12
Horvat #14 (Certain)
Lazar #15 (Certain)
Domi #19
Shinkaruk #22 (Certain)
Dickinson #29 (Certain)

Jones is #2
Droiun #3
Barkov #5

look like Nikushkin is #4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad