Post-Game Talk: Flyers 5, Penguins 1 - It's Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
And here is the full sequence. Looks like Giroux's left elbow drove the butt end of Letang's stick into his hand, which caused the gash through the glove.

E4MvQxT.gif

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Surprised Letang wasn't called for embellishment.

If Letang didn't immediately go to the dressing room, he probably would have been.

On a random note, apparently when McCauley or Peel officiates a game, if you get hit from behind into the boards, you better end up with a spinal injury or they'll call offsetting minors.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Malkin and Crosby reverted to their entitled idiotic selves from the first half or regular season (in Crosby's case, of the whole length of season).

What a bunch of dumb entitled jerks, them and the whole team. With all the boneheaded intercepted passes, turnovers and sloppy finishing. How could they let this swiss cheese goalie make 30+ saves? This alone shows how god awful their shots were.

There are no words in english language to properly describe what morons they are. I'm speechless and extremely frustrated.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
False. Not a hit. Was an inadvertent collision.

It doesn't look good if that's what people are saying it is. Giroux is literally looking at him and then braces and sticks his elbow out. There's no way he didn't know he was going to hit him and there was absolutely no need for him to even move his arm like that.

Reactions: EightyOne

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Heating up in the main board thread on the hit. lol

But, is it pro or anti-ref?

pfP6JNw.png

The refs are a freaking joke, the DoPS will be an even bigger joke when nothing is done tomorrow.

That concussion law suit is going to destroy the NHL and it'll be their own doing.

Bet they figure out a way to blame it on the players...

Malkin and Crosby reverted to their entitled idiotic selves from the first half or regular season (in Crosby's case, of the whole length of season).

What a bunch of dumb entitled jerks, them and the whole team. With all the boneheaded intercepted passes, turnovers and sloppy finishing. How could they let this swiss cheese goalie make 30+ saves? This alone shows how god awful their shots were.

There are no words in english language to properly describe what morons they are. I'm speechless and extremely frustrated.

Wow. Hey man, like....it isn't that bad dude. Idiotic, dumb, entitled jerks? You know--you sound like the idiotic, dumb, entitled jerk when you write shit like that. You understand the current sport of hockey involves humans and not robots, correct? That sometimes you make the wrong choice in a split second or that you just don't get everything out of a shot like you wanted?

I mean, hey, haven't you ever bent over and accidentally farted? How about sharted? Things happen.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
yep. If you replay the exact same scoring chances 100 times, I bet we come out of this game with 4 goals more often than 1 and they come out with 1 or 2 more often than 4. We didn't execute, and they got some bounces.

For guys of Crosby's level of skill and talent, it's a matter of nothing else than concentration and focus. He was careless and sloppy, as well as the rest of the team for that matter. And this is outright idiotic on their parts, considering it's PO and not RS anymore now.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Like i said in the main board thread, he sees him, launches and blasts his elbows backward, coming at Letang like a treble hook, he was making sure he didn't miss him.

I was being incredibly factious.

That was absolutely an illegal hit. I have played hockey, no one 'braces' themselves by leaning into a backward check. That is freaking stupid.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Few unlucky bounces..especially the Crosby miss..

Outplayed them 5v5. This is the rangers series from 2016 all over again. Flyers don't scare me at all. Brian Elliott got super lucky this game.

These were bu no means "unlucky bounces". 100% lack of focus and will. Shameful beyond belief.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Well, we gotta answer on Sunday, just like the Flyers did in this game.

You got a lopsided loss, you gotta rebound. They did it, now it's our turn.

So much for Sully's video session after 7:0.

Makes me wonder whether they tuned him out already.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
But, is it pro or anti-ref?

Bet they figure out a way to blame it on the players...

Wow. Hey man, like....it isn't that bad dude. Idiotic, dumb, entitled jerks? You know--you sound like the idiotic, dumb, entitled jerk when you write **** like that. You understand the current sport of hockey involves humans and not robots, correct? That sometimes you make the wrong choice in a split second or that you just don't get everything out of a shot like you wanted?

I mean, hey, haven't you ever bent over and accidentally farted? How about sharted? Things happen.

Remember when Zajac poked Sid with the butt of his stick, wasn't called for that, Sid got mad and scored an out-of-this world OT winner in the next shift, singlehandedly winnning the game?

This guy can score AT WILL when he is PROPELY MOTIVATED. He is THAT skilled and talented.

In this game he just WASN'T.

And the whole team followed their captain's lead.

Plain and simple.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Remember when Zajac poked Sid with the butt of his stick, wasn't called for that, Sid got mad and scored an out-of-this world OT winner in the next shift, singlehandedly winnning the game?

This guy can score AT WILL when he is PROPELY MOTIVATED. He is THAT skilled and talented.

In this game he just WASN'T.

And the whole team followed their captain's lead.

Plain and simple.

I've been skimming your posts. You 100% without fail shitpost all over this team and these players.

Why are you even a fan if you hate them and they let you down all the time? This is one of the most talented group of players that may ever share the ice on a team. That doesnt mean they can take over whenever at will.

Yeah, sure, they CAN be out of this world, but it is literally not possible all the damn time. If you want 82-0 seasons and 16-0 playoffs, you gotta go to video games man.

You are absolutely ridiculous.

That goal by Sid was 3v3 OT man, and it was a STUPID goal---off the post and back in? Come on. Even he couldn't do that 10-10 times. So he f***ing missed a breakaway tonight. That is why everyone with a level head is saying if that game is replayed 10 times the Pens win 7 of them--because misses like that wouldnt be missed.

Reactions: ncm7772

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
The Pens refusal to move their feet and support on the PP was a big difference.

Phil was barely moving. Sid was turning pucks over. Then, when those two got done killing a penalty, Geno tried to beat 4 guys on a zone entry because nobody was doing anything.

One other thing: I've been a BIG Justin Schultz supporter on the PP, but no more. Dude makes 5.5M per year. The PK cheats to take away Phil and Geno shooting the puck. Schultz has to let those shots rip. He has to take those one timers in his wheelhouse. And, when he bothers to do it, he needs to put a ******* puck on net.

Because he is an idiot who isn't thinking what he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad