GDT: Flames vs Sharks - 7:00 PM MST - Calgary

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Phillips with a dominant shift leads to the 2nd line scoring the even up goal. Finally looking somewhat decent out there.

Bae gonna bae though

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Prout is a train wreck. Hanifin is able to get back and get the puck off Meier's stick but right to the goalscorer who is uncovered. Tough break for Gillies as he was going to his other side with the puck before it got poked off. If we had another defenceman maybe the Shark player isn't completely alone.

These PTO's/AHL fodder/Kulak/Stone have been hilariously bad this pre-season.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wouldn’t say it means nothing. Sure he isn’t going to wear a letter this year but it is a bit of a tip of the hat as to what the future might hold
Buddy Robinson wore an A in a couple games too... just saying

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Did Gaudreau shave his head? Also, great goal.

No he has a mohawk, it's terrible. I saw it during the anthems when I was at the Vancouver game.

Janko shaved his head though, he looks like a goober too with a bald head.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
It just seems like Monahan and Neal fill the same role on that line. Float into soft spots and put pucks in the net.

Neal needs to be with Tkachuk - Backlund imo...

Or...
JG - Monahan - Tkachuk
Dube - Lindholm - Neal
Bennett - Backlund - Ryan
Frolik - Jankowski - Czarnik

Last edited:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Goalies have been let out to dry with some questionable D.

Some of these guys need to be let go or demoted.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
It just seems like Monahan and Neal fill the same role on that line. Float into soft spots and put pucks in the net.

Yep. Neal is no Ferland. That line needs a big, fast, forechecking monster who's going to dig pucks out and start the cycle. Without Ferland, the best option would be to split it up and go with:

Gaudreau-Bennett-Neal
Lindholm-Jankowski-Monahan
Tkachuk-Backlund-Czarnik
Ryan-Dube-Frolik

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Yep. Neal is no Ferland. That line needs a big, fast, forechecking monster who's going to dig pucks out and start the cycle. Without Ferland, the best option would be to split it up and go with:

Gaudreau-Bennett-Neal
Lindholm-Jankowski-Monahan
Tkachuk-Backlund-Czarnik
Ryan-Dube-Frolik

Need to give up moving our uninspiring 4th liners into centering our top two lines.

Just move Lindy back to 1RW, he looked perfect there.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Sooo... I just watched an interview with Derek Wills for the first time. I honestly had no idea what he looked like before now. His voice does NOT match what he looks like... it's a little off-putting really:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad