GDT: Flames vs Sharks - 7:00 PM MST - Calgary

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Rasmus was supposed to come in and battle for the #6 spot, instead he has solidified the #5 spot and battling for #4 spot and the #6 spot is, as of now, going to be a tire fire. Move Rasmus up with Noah and put Hammer down on the 3rd pairing with who knows at this point.
Andersson has been excellent. Valimaki and Kylington are still a year or two away. Kulak, Prout, Stone have been awful

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Gritty Meme

Attachments

• GrittyWise.jpg
    GrittyWise.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Has Hammer been that bad? I've noticed that Hanifin has been good, but don't know with his partner right now.

Hammer has been mediocre, Rasmus has been better. Hammer on the 3rd pairing would provide a little more stability though cause he doesn't pinch as often and our 3rd pairing who sucks offensively seem to think they need to pinch all the time.

I'm calling Rasmus and Hanifin will be together by the end of the year and be close to as dominant as Brodano are.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Has Hammer been that bad? I've noticed that Hanifin has been good, but don't know with his partner right now.
Hammer has been pretty good, he provides the stability first Hanifin to allow him to pinch and show off his skating ability

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Hammer has been pretty good, he provides the stability first Hanifin to allow him to pinch and show off his skating ability

Yeah, I mean he's been fine. Really not impressed with the defense tonight though with the exception of Hanifin-Andersswon, and man they can't score for the life of them.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Bennett plays with Frolik and not Hathaway --> they don't look like complete ass.

Who would have known. Now put Dube in there instead ooooh baby.

Also, nice play from Gawdin, Lazar and Phillips there.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, I mean he's been fine. Really not impressed with the defense tonight though with the exception of Hanifin-Andersswon, and man they can't score for the life of them.
Hammer isn't playing tonight

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I'd like to see Stone defenders come out and defend him. He has been absolute dog shit this pre-season and is getting routinely beat by rookies/PTO's.

He is terrible. He isn't a "solid #5" defenseman like I've seen claimed multiple times.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I'd like to see Stone defenders come out and defend him. He has been absolute dog **** this pre-season and is getting routinely beat by rookies/PTO's.

He is terrible. He isn't a "solid #5" defenseman like I've seen claimed multiple times.

Yeah, he's been bad. Not like Kulak has been great either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad