GDT: Flames @ Hurricanes Feb 3 @ Noon SNET360

Status
Not open for further replies.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Pretty good game. Rittich was solid. Love seeing all 3 former canes get on the board. That's cool to see. Nice to see the Flames rebound with a W after last game. Big 2 points!

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Hk2HuT7.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Did anyone ever feel like this one wasn’t ours for the taking?

The Canes are like the weird fancy stat yet shitty team in the NHL.

They funnel everything towards the net yet generate mostly f*** all.

Reactions: Migos
Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary

The Canes are like the weird fancy stat yet ****ty team in the NHL.

They funnel everything towards the net yet generate mostly **** all.

Not enough weapons upfront.

Hathaway is really starting to become a very good 4th line player.. Dude does everything you want on the 4th line and scores.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Disagree. Rittich made some ten bell saves on them. The Hurricanes completely shut down our top line too, people forget that because they had a powerplay goal.

Reactions: Dertell

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015

year after year, yet watching them play there's nothing sticking out badly. they actually look good, they take few penalties and they maintain their pressures. it's like they're a contender, except it's 80-90 points and 97 PDO every year.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
That kind of level of disrespect to your former team's fans says a lot about your level of disdain to the organization. Must've been some really bad blood there

Personally I think it’s a shot at Dundon/Wadell for not showing him the coin. But there’s no way to know for sure

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
year after year, yet watching them play there's nothing sticking out badly. they actually look good, they take few penalties and they maintain their pressures. it's like they're a contender, except it's 80-90 points and 97 PDO every year.

They're essentially the 2012-2015 Kings without Jonathan Quick or Jeff Carter. They even have Justin Williams who is somehow still pretty good.

Reactions: Dertell

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
I don't get Lindholm. who knows what happened behind the scene, but their fans didn't give him a raw deal when he was there, their coach from last year isn't just gone, he's on our team now and their old GM is gone too.

Maybe his old teammates were assholes, who knows.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I totally get Canes fans being upset what Lindholm did, but it’s sports. Do you think Lindholm is happy a team that took him 5th OA traded him because they didn’t want to pay him? Of course he’s salty. Maybe it wasn’t classy but I love that it adds to a rivalry.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Disagree. Rittich made some ten bell saves on them. The Hurricanes completely shut down our top line too, people forget that because they had a powerplay goal.

I feel better about my feelings when you disagree with them. Makes me feel more correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad