Post-Game Talk: FIXED! Penguins beat Predators 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
If it means I get to kick Potash down the steps from one of the nose bleed sections down to ice level and record the sonic results... I'm all 'bout it.

Smacker

#LetsGoPens
Aug 15, 2012
+ Letang - i think this was his best game of the season so far.
+ Fleury - solid.
+ Great job on the PK.
+ Jussi-Geno-Neal line was good tonight.
+ Sutter - he had a good game.
+ Bennett was good.
+ Glass - good hit and fight against Nystrom.
+ Martin - he looked good.

- KCD.
- Määttä - he didn't have a good game. He was sometimes in trouble with the puck.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
+ The woo-ing at the end sounded downright satanic.

That's how they're going to make it hard for teams to play in the CEC.

Yeah Maatta isn't going to have too many games worse than that. Looked like a 19 year old kid tonight.

I think he's showing why he shouldn't be in the top 4 and there's nothing wrong with that. I also don't think Maatta and Letang work well together; Maatta-Bortuzzo works really well, leave them be.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sid's at a real risk of losing the Art Ross this year if KCD continues to roll on. That lines prime is long gone.

0 points 5on5 for 4 games.
Kunitz had that 1 goal Columbus put in its own net so it's actually been 5 games.

Sty1877

Mar 21, 2010
+Dupuis scores, plays well, on the 3rd line, where he belongs.
-Dupuis back on the top line after scoring...

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
+ It was very noticeable that the pens were going to the net hard

+ Geno/Neal looked good together, iv come to the conclusion that the worst injuries the pens could have are injuries to Geno or Neal, when one of them is injured its like losing 2 players. At least when Sid is hurt Kunitz/Dupuis are still productive.

+Martin hes one of the best def in the league, its a shame he doesn't get the credit he deserves from the national media.

- Maatta everybody has bad games but that was a really bad game, i wonder if he plays tom, he really doesn't deserve to play after a game like that.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Dan Bylsma on #Penguins win: "I thought in the second [period] we really took over the game, shift after shift."

Brandon Sutter after Penguins 4-1 win: "We’ve had a tough time scoring. Hopefully, that’s all said and done now and we can look forward."

Dupuis on #Penguins win: "We knew it was a matter of time to play that full 60 minutes the way we want to, and that’s what it looked like."

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Dan Bylsma on #Penguins win: "I thought in the second [period] we really took over the game, shift after shift."

Brandon Sutter after Penguins 4-1 win: "We’ve had a tough time scoring. Hopefully, that’s all said and done now and we can look forward."

Dupuis on #Penguins win: "We knew it was a matter of time to play that full 60 minutes the way we want to, and that’s what it looked like."
In other words "We got to our game tonight. All is right with the world."

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
"Matter of time."

Ugh.

Getting your **** together isn't something that you just wait around for to... happen. And mostly against bad teams, at that.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

"The team has managed to ram its collective heads through the wall against a struggling team. Success. Game gotten to."

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
It's Friday night, too. Most normal people are out doing stuff.

Now I'm sad.

You saying us married folk with young kids aren't cool anymore?

I'm about to rent Monsters University and eat a big ass bowl of Rice Krispy Treats cereal.

Now what playa?

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
You saying us married folk with young kids aren't cool anymore?

I'm about to rent Monsters University and eat a big ass bowl of Rice Krispy Treats cereal.

Now what playa?

I'm jelly. Gonna go smoke a rock with Rob

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Sounds like you're having a much more raucous, flyin'-by-the-seat-of-your pants, anything goes kinda night than I am, man. Monsters University is no joke. And you better be careful with those Treats, fella. That sugar crash is a *****.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Nice to see Neal, Sutter and Letang score. Duper got his first in 13 games too.

Props to Glass for whooping ass in that fight.

I thought Bennett was good. Hopefully he gets off the schneid soon.

I love Maatta but he was terrible tonight. Just goes to show why coaches are so hesitant to throw a kid into a bigger role. Those top 4 D minutes and competition you face in that role are a lot harder.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Almost forgot:

-Wooing

Was sort of amusing the first couple times fans did it last year and everyone was all "WTF was that about?!".

Now it's bordering on Full Rossi because people are doing it to annoy other people / to get attention. It's like a thing now, and it has to stop.

Especially since it's apparent that the largest wooing demographic (by sound) are Gen Y females. Sounded like a bunch of cats in heat or something.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Sounds like you're having a much more raucous, flyin'-by-the-seat-of-your pants, anything goes kinda night than I am, man. Monsters University is no joke. And you better be careful with those Treats, fella. That sugar crash is a *****.

You think this is my first spin around the sugar train sir?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
a3894311470_10.jpg

Nino believes this thread is getting off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad