OT: Fitness and Nutrition X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
FYI Arnold still enjoys his meat. Moreover, he has eggs every morning. He's not a vegan, he's a part time vegetarian. You want to be a vegan, good for you, you can't expect the world to eat the way you do.
74259192-ECBA-4377-B4AD-70DAB9EC3BD0.gif

Do it for the animals and the planet. It’s cruel AF.

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
FYI Arnold still enjoys his meat. Moreover, he has eggs every morning. He's not a vegan, he's a part time vegetarian. You want to be a vegan, good for you, you can't expect the world to eat the way you do.
I feel like this vegan trend is way overblown. Why cant we just eat whatever we like and live a peaceful fun and fruitful life. Eat your salad and peas all you want I dont give a fuss about your food tastes. Diminishing consuming meat and slowly incorporating substitutes is the right thing to do for both your body and wallet, but no amount of random activists telling me they get moar erections if gonna make me go vegan all the way. This is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Justin11

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What about the animals and the well being of our planet Kriss? The animal industry pollutes more than all of the oil industry, cars and forms of transportation combined.
Yes, I've mentioned before how factory farming is terrible. I personally buy premium meats whenever I purchase them so I'm fine with it. I also shop at shops where there isn't an infinite amount of chicken breasts available.
I've said it a million times before, if vegans were smart they would focus 100% on the ethical and environmental issues related to factory farming. Playing this demonization of meat card is a loser's game, and then branding so much of their products as if they're animal based is quite ironic.
That's not what you were discussing. You mentioned the Game Changers documentary claiming it discussed omnivorous debate, which it didn't. Then made wild claims like vegan athletes are better and stronger. That meat is poison. All the classic BS lines that actually do veganism a huge disservice and brings the conversation nowhere.

Actually, that quote is wrong.
First, Arnold isn't vegan.
Second, Arnold definitely was a full time meat and dairy consumer back in his competition days.
Third, Bill Pearl was also a complete meat eater until his 30s.
Fourth, after seeing high cholesterol levels, he and his wife switched to a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, meaning they still eat eggs and dairy.

As I've always preached. Eat balanced without any restrictions. You don't like meat, well fine, don't eat it. You don't want to eat it because you feel bad for whatever animal even if properly raised on an open farm, well fine too. But don't start preaching to me about how meat's poison.

Reactions: Monsieur Patate

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
I feel like this vegan trend is way overblown. Why cant we just eat whatever we like and live a peaceful fun and fruitful life. Eat your salad and peas all you want I dont give a fuss about your food tastes. Diminishing consuming meat and slowly incorporating substitutes is the right thing to do for both your body and wallet, but no amount of random activists telling me they get moar erections if gonna make me go vegan all the way. This is just ridiculous.
The Vegan erection is Moar stronger and Moar frequent. It’s been tested and scored Moar.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
You guys really shouldn't rely on celebrities and athletes to advocate for or against specific diets. A lot of them have special genetics, plastic surgeons, trainers, steroids, etc for help, and many of them are either lying or delusional about their diets. It's also easier to go on a special diet when you have a much higher income.

Here's Alex Rodriguez enjoying a cheat meal after doing a measly 10-days of "keto" and who knows if it was actually keto:

jennifer-lopez-1.jpg

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Does a 45 degree leg press work out the same muscles as a squat? What's the difference?

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
You guys really shouldn't rely on celebrities and athletes to advocate for or against specific diets. A lot of them have special genetics, plastic surgeons, trainers, steroids, etc for help, and many of them are either lying or delusional about their diets. It's also easier to go on a special diet when you have a much higher income.

Here's Alex Rodriguez enjoying a cheat meal after doing a measly 10-days of "keto" and who knows if it was actually keto:

jennifer-lopez-1.jpg
I would be a J-LoTarian when ever she would let me.

Reactions: DAChampion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad