OT: Fitness and Nutrition X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Watch “The Game Changers” on Netflix, it will completely destroy all of your misconceptions. You’re extremely misinformed, but most people are.

@Mrb1p you need to watch this, from the stuff you are writing you are absolutely killing yourself and heading towards an early death.
Already watched it, and if you didn't notice the flaws in the documentary, I'm not sure you'll be able to have an objective and honest discussion about it here.

Btw, nothing I wrote in the previous post was addressed in ''Game Changers''. That documentary was made to show how we can thrive as athletes while under a vegan diet. Has nothing to do with whether or not we're omnivores.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Watch “The Game Changers” on Netflix, it will completely destroy all of your misconceptions. You’re extremely misinformed, but most people are.

@Mrb1p you need to watch this, from the stuff you are writing you are absolutely killing yourself and heading towards an early death.

I watched it already and it hasn't changed anything for me.

Watch The Sugar movie, maybe it will wake you up.

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Already watched it, and if you didn't notice the flaws in the documentary, I'm not sure you'll be able to have an objective and honest discussion about it here.

Btw, nothing I wrote in the previous post was addressed in ''Game Changers''. That documentary was made to show how we can thrive as athletes while under a vegan diet. Has nothing to do with whether or not we're omnivores.
They actually did address some of that, our jaws/teeth, intestinal track. Maybe you should watch it again.

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
I watched it already and it hasn't changed anything for me.

Watch The Sugar movie, maybe it will wake you up.
When you’re plant based your insulin is optimal, sugar doesn’t affect you the same way. I agree that one must limit processed carbs and sugars, but good natural carbs are absolutely what should be fueling the human body. You wanna be as strong as you can be? And as healthy as you can be? Go plant based. You’re a power lifter? You wanna lift much more and be much stronger? Go plant based. Watch The Game Changers again and pay close attention.

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
No they didn't.

They did mention how if I eat a cucumber instead of a burrito I'm going to haver 2439832 more erections while I sleep. That was some savvy sciencing right there.
They did, they talked about jaws/teeth/intestines and how early humans ate mostly plants, they analyzed bones from ancient humans, I think you should re-watch and pay attention. A vegan athlete will always be far superior to a non vegan. The world is changing, lies and propaganda are being exposed.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When you’re plant based your insulin is optimal, sugar doesn’t affect you the same way. I agree that one must limit processed carbs and sugars, but good natural carbs are absolutely what should be fueling the human body. You wanna be as strong as you can be? And as healthy as you can be? Go plant based. You’re a power lifter? You wanna lift much more and be much stronger? Go plant based. Watch The Game Changers again and pay close attention.
Sigh

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
They did, they talked about jaws/teeth/intestines and how early humans ate mostly plants, they analyzed bones from ancient humans, I think you should re-watch and pay attention. A vegan athlete will always be far superior to a non vegan. The world is changing, lies and propaganda are being exposed.
No, what they did is study the bones of some gladiators and noticed they were mostly eating plant based. It makes sense seeing how feeding them greens and beans was a lot cheaper than a wagyu beef..right?
Again, the premise of the movie is not to debate veganism vs generic eating, it was to show people can perform while under a vegan diet. Vegan militants such as yourself completely missed the point of the documentary.

Reactions: DAChampion

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
No, what they did is study the bones of some gladiators and noticed they were mostly eating plant based. It makes sense seeing how feeding them greens and beans was a lot cheaper than a wagyu beef..right?
Again, the premise of the movie is not to debate veganism vs generic eating, it was to show people can perform while under a vegan diet. Vegan militants such as yourself completely missed the point of the documentary.
The fact is, vegan athletes are far superior, and more and more athletes will turn to veganism, times are changing, information is changing, propaganda is disappearing. Vegan power is undeniable. Try it out and you will become a superior version of yourself.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
For those actually interested in what our ancestors ate, I highly recommend the book “Paleofantasy” by Marlene Zuk.

Spoiler: paleo era humans ate a diet very high in plants.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The fact is, vegan athletes are far superior, and more and more athletes will turn to veganism, times are changing, information is changing, propaganda is disappearing. Vegan power is undeniable. Try it out and you will become a superior version of yourself.
Yes, it's a fictional fact.
My first response to you:
You guys are just too predictable. Can spot you a mile away.

Last edited:

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, it's a fictional fact.
My first response to you:

You guys are just too predictable. Can spot you a mile away.
This Vegan will disagree with you

95B1AACB-D5BF-41F1-9CB9-67BE56E6CFD6.jpeg

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Patrick Baboumian isn't even in the top 1000 of strongest athletes. Hes a run of the mill pro-am strongman, theres like 50 as strong as him in quebec alone (And theyre all on the meat.)

Also hes a closet non-vegan because hes on that dere seringue.

No **** bro you serious ? Once again, I ask you to stop being this dense.

Whats easier to eat, a ****ing mammoth or a carrot ? Its like you don't even stop to think a second at times.
Baboumian is a world record holder.

It’s your life brother, if you wanna march towards disease an early death that’s your prerogative. If you wanna become healthier and stronger than ever then go plant based.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Incredible doc, I knew most of the info already, but, I thought soy was bad because it affected hormones etc, complete propaganda, it actually helps block estrogen and has zero effect on testosterone. Now I will be less restricted on what I eat, and I can enjoy some beyond meat stuff in moderation.
Ya, lots of great info and every statement in the film triple checked.

Beyond Meat is actually pea based and doesn’t contain soy. Funny, as I saw a video that went viral criticizing Beyond products for their soy content :laugh:

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Ya, lots of great info and every statement in the film triple checked.

Beyond Meat is actually pea based and doesn’t contain soy. Funny, as I saw a video that went viral criticizing Beyond products for their soy content :laugh:
Well some “plant based meats” are soy, it’s obviously a processed food but it’s completely fine in moderation, no adverse effects on hormones.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Well some “plant based meats” are soy, it’s obviously a processed food but it’s completely fine in moderation, no adverse effects on hormones.
The quality in plant based meats is truly startling nowadays. Why folks are still eating animals these days when we’ve got options made from plants is mind boggling- especially when you consider the environmental impacts of animal agriculture on water, land use, and climate. Some folks just are frightened silly of changing I guess.

Last edited:

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Is this where we attacha file of every single non-vegan athlete ? Because that could burst the internet.

No he's not a world record holder in anything, unless i can be the world record hold in "arbitrary weight carried on an arbitrary distance that no one ever cared to do before".

Also, my life is fine. Your life is too. Well both live to be about 80-90 years old baring any illness or accident and well both live a similar life if we stay active. Veganism isnt going to make you live 150 years.

You present the information on an erroneous basis, what you think the information means isn't factual.

Also, being pretty strong is very arbitrary. Theres about 1000 person in the US that would beat Baboumian in a proper competition.

Im also not sure he qualifies, since he turned vegan in 2011, the year he won germanys strongest man.
Ok Brother, live long and prosper!

D4AB5EF1-8EAF-48BB-939E-9C635F393683.jpeg

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
What about the animals and the well being of our planet Kriss? The animal industry pollutes more than all of the oil industry, cars and forms of transportation combined.

View attachment 322311

FYI Arnold still enjoys his meat. Moreover, he has eggs every morning. He's not a vegan, he's a part time vegetarian. You want to be a vegan, good for you, you can't expect the world to eat the way you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad