OT: Fitness and Nutrition IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
So, there was a lineup for the squat racks tonight, and thus I skipped leg day.

xj3w8.jpg

Well, I tried out the upper portion of an upper/lower split, and it's probably more of a viable option than the franken PPL program I wrote up earlier. To prioritize both chest and upper/back is obvious: just do one first and with more volume on one day, and the other on the next.

Reactions: overlords

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Why no seat? All I know is Krank Cycle, but that has a seat...although I've seen men do it standing.

Check out Matrix equipment, they do that machine.

Unfortunately, the machine isn't for me.

The reason I look for something without a seat is it's for someone in a wheelchair. It's just easier if they don't need to get up.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I ate vegan for the last two days scratch that, I ate vegetarian for the last two days and Ive lost 8 pounds... Wtf. Ive also had the worst case of the flopflop Ive had, ever. I think its just a tiny bit too much fiber.

I did eat three breakfast pork sausage on sunday.

Now here I am, rewarding myself with the biggest bowl of sheppard pie mash Ive ever seen. Gon' be gud.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I ate vegan for the last two days scratch that, I ate vegetarian for the last two days and Ive lost 8 pounds... Wtf. Ive also had the worst case of the flopflop Ive had, ever. I think its just a tiny bit too much fiber.

I did eat three breakfast pork sausage on sunday.

Now here I am, rewarding myself with the biggest bowl of sheppard pie mash Ive ever seen. Gon' be gud.
lol you just eat lettuce?

You gotta maintain your calorie intake hombre

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I hit 3700 every day... -_-
How tf you lose 8 pounds in 2 days eating the same calories. That makes no sense, or every bodybuilder in the world would go vegan before competition. Or anyone before their wedding etc etc

Also what’s the flopflop

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
How tf you lose 8 pounds in 2 days eating the same calories. That makes no sense, or every bodybuilder in the world would go vegan before competition. Or anyone before their wedding etc etc

Also what’s the flopflop

The flopflop is when you sit down in the bathroom and it goes "FLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOP" and then you are done.

Thats probably why I lost 8 pounds.

Im used to weight fluctuations BTW, I weigh myself 6 days a week on an industrial scale and I see jumps of 4 to 5 pounds often, but 8 pounds is unusual.

I am 221.7, yesterday I was 224.5 and the day before 229

Honestly my body just doesn't want to be over 225 and whenever I don't hit the calories i instantly go in ultra weight loss mode. I feel like I could cut down to 190 in about a months time if I really wanted to.

Last edited:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
The flopflop is when you sit down in the bathroom and it goes "FLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOP" and then you are done.

Thats probably why I lost 8 pounds.

Im used to weight fluctuations BTW, I weigh myself 6 days a week on an industrial scale and I see jumps of 4 to 5 pounds often, but 8 pounds is unusual.

I am 221.7, yesterday I was 224.5 and the day before 229

Honestly my body just doesn't want to be over 225 and whenever I don't hit the calories i instantly go in ultra weight loss mode. I feel like I could cut down to 190 in about a months time if I really wanted to.
lol ya maybe the diarrhea had something to do with it.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I got mugged last weekend and it's left me emotionally perturbed. I could have been seriously injured but they only got my cell phone. I haven't exercised this week, and I've been eating really poorly. I'm feeling a little better every day.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I got mugged last weekend and it's left me emotionally perturbed. I could have been seriously injured but they only got my cell phone. I haven't exercised this week, and I've been eating really poorly. I'm feeling a little better every day.

I am very sorry to hear that, but also glad to hear that you made it out of that situation safely.

Reactions: DAChampion

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Really? Which part of the world? Honestly this is something that scares me greatly. I am one of those to not realize the danger of the situation and try and resist. Scared ill get stabbed.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
WTF??? That's awful. It's a real violation of your sense of security, which we take for granted until some disturbed ***hole takes it from us. It takes awhile to recover from that. Very sorry you had to go through that.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
WTF??? That's awful. It's a real violation of your sense of security, which we take for granted until some disturbed ***hole takes it from us. It takes awhile to recover from that. Very sorry you had to go through that.
Yup, but ill say, in some part of the world its almost normal behavior. Ive known someone from another forum that got robbed in Nicaragua while he was on his motorcycle. Someone got in front of him with a gun and three other dudes got out of the bush with machetes, scary, scary stuff.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Yup, but ill say, in some part of the world its almost normal behavior. Ive known someone from another forum that got robbed in Nicaragua while he was on his motorcycle. Someone got in front of him with a gun and three other dudes got out of the bush with machetes, scary, scary stuff.
Wow. I'd guess all our comfy preconceived notions of ourselves fly out the window when we're thrown into that kind of situation. Contrary to our imaginations, we don't transform into a ninja when threatened. That kind of trauma can't just be shrugged off.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Damn mate...what happened? and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad