First reported case of corona virus in Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
MLS Suspended.

If the NHL continues to operate it will be baffling.

Easy decision to shut down 2 games into your season. Even NBA, it's easy to get stop for a month then ramp it up in a few days.

Hockey just isn't that easy as we all know about "game shape".

I am surprised they have not "banned" fans yet if they still want to play games. That should be a no brainer decision.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Easy decision to shut down 2 games into your season. Even NBA, it's easy to get stop for a month then ramp it up in a few days.

Hockey just isn't that easy as we all know about "game shape".

I am surprised they have not "banned" fans yet if they still want to play games. That should be a no brainer decision.

If they're going to go the no fans direction it will come after their 1PM meeting. I just can't see them going that direction.

It has to be a suspension of the season with what is happening in every single other league. Plus the league can possibly protect some of their gate revenue that way.

Reactions: Tripod

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Have a kid. That will change it all

Haha. Spent 3.5 of those years fulltime in a house with 5 children... and then probably ~2-3 more years of cumulative time in the same house over that span.

The only real "health" issue that is not injury related I ever have had is that I am pretty susceptible to sinusitis. But generally manageable and not "too" bad.

And not planning to have kids in the near future. And while there are probably going to be ~2-3 weeks of time with nothing to do in the immediate future it seems like the girl I am seeing will be ~1200 miles away over that span. So no "boredom baby" likely. :laugh:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Sorry for eating healthy? :laugh:

And you can take that carcinogenic well done steak and stick it where the sun don't shine!

Harumph!

Are my food takes really that bad? @Tripod
yes.

:naughty:

Naw...everyone busts balls but personally, I like to see what others are eating for possible ideas even though I know I am rigid in what I like and likely won't venture into certain things. But you like mushrooms so all is good!

Reactions: Defect and ybnvs

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Haha. Spent 3.5 of those years fulltime in a house with 5 children... and then probably ~2-3 more years of cumulative time in the same house over that span.

The only real "health" issue that is not injury related I ever have had is that I am pretty susceptible to sinusitis. But generally manageable and not "too" bad.
I thought I had a good immune system, too.

I just didn’t have a 17 month old crawling all over me, dripping their snot into my mouth all the time.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@Hollywood Couturier What the hell are we going to bet on? There has to be something.

No books allowed.

7029she_web_large.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Playing into July will pretty much handicap the Wells Fargo Center and their plans of renovating the Club Level with any hope of finishing by the time the season starts. Although if they play to July there's very little chance we're getting a full season next year.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
We just officially cancelled our Orlando trip today after learning that the first case finally appeared in our county (from a guy who flew into JFK from abroad and then drove home to Western NY) and some asshole who tested positive somewhere decided his Florida trip was more important then the plane full of people he knowingly exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad