First reported case of corona virus in Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

backburner

May 6, 2011
NJ, USA
I may or may not be selfishly hoping that Saturday and Sunday's games are cancelled because I sold them on StubHub and if they're cancelled i'll get more money back from the Flyers then what I sold them for earlier in the year.
Isn't stubhub linked to flyers corporate now. Cause you transfer the barcode I would suspect you would get nothing

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
But you can get a refund also.

I did see that. Kind of annoying that I will probably have to skip it because i dont trust it to be very 'relaxed' few days before the wedding.

That being said, I completely understand that this is first world problems at its finest. "Oh, you mean I cant go to a luxury concert because im going to be busy finalizing my expensive wedding? For shame!"

backburner

May 6, 2011
NJ, USA
I did see that. Kind of annoying that I will probably have to skip it because i dont trust it to be very 'relaxed' few days before the wedding.

That being said, I completely understand that this is first world problems at its finest. "Oh, you mean I cant go to a luxury concert because im going to be busy finalizing my expensive wedding? For shame!"
bachelor party bro. also what game

Reactions: Starat327

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Isn't stubhub linked to flyers corporate now. Cause you transfer the barcode I would suspect you would get nothing

Potentially.

StubHub will refund the buyer or give them a 120% credit. StubHub will then charge my Credit Card what I sold them for.

That's their policy with regards to events effected by the Virus.

Can I get my money back faster?

We can give you a coupon for 120% of your original order. You’ll see it in your account within 24 to 48 hours.

What if I don’t want a StubHub coupon?

We understand a coupon is not your first option. However, we’re giving you a coupon for 120% of your original order. The coupon will be valid for one year so you can go to future events.

Want a refund instead? We’ll refund your full order, including fees. It may take two to three weeks to get the refund because many events are impacted by the coronavirus.

What if I sold tickets for a cancelled event?

If you were paid for the tickets, we’ll charge your credit card on file for the payment. Contact the original ticket company for a ticket refund.

Reactions: backburner

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

giphy.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
F it. Go bull in the ring style.
Hold a lottery. Each team draws a number, current standings have weighted odds of drawing higher numbers. When a number is pulled, remove that number from the lottery.
3 on 3 OT rules tournament. No shoot out, continuous OT.
#1 plays #2. Winner of said game plays #3. Winner of said game plays #4 and so on. If a winning team cannot continue to play they forfeit and the next lowest number slides in.
Final game is a full, regulation length, playoff style OT for the cup.
May the strongest team win.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Despite coronavirus, the Erin Express chugs along

philly gonna philly

Officials have been canceling events across the region and schools are telling students to stay off campus amid coronavirus fears. But Wednesday afternoon, Cavanaugh’s Restaurant & Sports Bar in University City assured many revelers — in an ALL CAPS tweet — that their beloved Erin Express was not canceled.

For decades, a certain segment of young Philadelphians has descended upon Center City and University City for the Erin Express, the multi-weekend day-drinking marathon where attendees cram onto school buses rotating among 17 Philadelphia watering holes to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad