Status
Not open for further replies.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
An Open Letter To The St Louis Blues Hockey Team
Dear Blues,
We, the registered users and members of the /r/stlouisblues subreddit have been watching this season with great anxiety. Despite our varied outlooks and experiences this season, we have reached a point where all of our users—from the most optimistic to the most hardened of crankpots—have to agree that y'all ass.
And it's not that any one of y'all are ass. Not even a few. It's a systemic sort of assery, up and down the lineup and into the locker room. There is a pervasive aire of assitude that can't be explained away by stats, and can't be covered over by the usual ass-reduction arguments like strength-of-schedule or injuries. The assery is strong, and it's all-encompassing.
So, as said before, y'all ass.
We can't all agree on how to make y'all not ass, but it's clear that something needs to change. Probably a lot of somethings. This level of assery doesn't get reached overnight nor by random chance.
Fix it. Cause y'all ass.
Ha ha. Brilliant carter! I'm still laughing!

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
This team is really good at tanking, which should have us easily on track to not only keep our 1st but possibly have a great shot at 1st overall. I didn't think they could suck this bad but wow have they exceeded expectations there. So they are good at something.

#BluesforHughesbutnotreallycauseBlues#

Reactions: Bendak

Girth Butcher

Mar 15, 2014
St. Louis
I at least appreciate Maroons answers in the post game interview. He seems as frustrated as all of us.

But Bernie, there is no turning this around. They cannot climb out of this soon enough to make the playoffs. 1-2 road tips , no home ice advantage. It’s done!

blues hillbilly

Nov 28, 2018
Maroon seems to be honest. I noticed the lazy skating for shift changes that he was talking about.

Rivers, Bernie, Kelly are great as excuse makers. Oh, players had to play extra minutes. Maybe not in their contract so sue the club.

I don't ever remember a poorer team and I've been a fan from the beginning.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I at least appreciate Maroons answers in the post game interview. He seems as frustrated as all of us.

But Bernie, there is no turning this around. They cannot climb out of this soon enough to make the playoffs. 1-2 road tips , no home ice advantage. It’s done!
I'm sure all the players are extremely frustrated. Their expectations were just as high as ours coming into this season.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Maroon seems to be honest. I noticed the lazy skating for shift changes that he was talking about.

Rivers, Bernie, Kelly are great as excuse makers. Oh, players had to play extra minutes. Maybe not in their contract so sue the club.

I don't ever remember a poorer team and I've been a fan from the beginning.
yep i noticed it as well .. in the 3rd everyone on the ice (maroon included) seemed to be gliding around in our own end while the yotes had control of the puck :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad