GDT: First ever GDT. ‘Sad Notes vs. mangy mutts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Popping my cherry after 15 years on this site.

Former Baby Blue Keller leads the desert Mutts with 15 points.

Schmaltz may get to play his bother, if Pie is out.....

Beyond that, who cares........

No idea of what the lines will be and really no idea of who will be in the lineup for either team. Better yet, not going to bother to look it up or research.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
q2la5wuu3vi11.gif

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Congrats on the popping of the cherry with the first GDT of the career of the you on the HF.

Let us commemorate such an occasion with a glorious outcome that sees the Blues season goal plus/minus increase in a positive direction by no less than 1 full goal.

Reactions: Bendak

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Congrats on the popping of the cherry with the first GDT of the career of the you on the HF.

Let us commemorate such an occasion with a glorious outcome that sees the Blues season goal plus/minus increase in a positive direction by no less than 1 full goal.
I would actually enjoy seeing a string of one goal victories. That would do wonders for the issues of confidence.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Go Blues! Also to the other posters that replied to my thread. Yes, Eddy already got a penalty that killed 2 minutes of it. Pietrangelo could have killed the rest. Bad time to retaliate.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Big win last night. I could watch this goal all day:

Hope the boys can keep the ball rolling after the big win in CO and the injuries to Steen and Pietrangelo. Speaking of which, has anyone heard any injury updates?

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
They dealt with Avs speed decently last night. We will see if they have the stamina to do it again against the Yotes.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
you absolute madman.

ok you've convinced me. all 50k i have on blues in regulation

sidenote, I'm starting to regret my 50$ bet on the Blues to win the cup when I was in Vegas over the summer....

I’m with ya; I put $100 on them but only two weeks ago; forget the payout but it was something outrageous like $3.3k. Figure that was worth my weekly beer allowance!

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
you absolute madman.

ok you've convinced me. all 50k i have on blues in regulation

sidenote, I'm starting to regret my 50$ bet on the Blues to win the cup when I was in Vegas over the summer....
I admire your dedication, but there's just no way in hell that I'm betting 3.5 million vCash on the Blues tonight. :laugh:

As far as Vegas goes, somehow I doubt that's the worst money you spent there. ;)

Reactions: Bendak and KirkOut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->