Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
We added a 1C, 1G, 1st pair D, quality depth C, along with the youth looking older, hungrier and faster to a hockey team. We should be really good and near the top of the division, I mean we mortgaged 1sts/prospects to do so too.

If the team 10 games in is running defensive coverage like their heads are cut off JC has to go, his clock should have already been ticking some time ago. These guys have been playing hockey their whole lives and know how to act in the D zone.

We were a mid round pick bubble team to begin with having no moves, anything less than a big step up is a failure.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
We added a 1C, 1G, 1st pair D, quality depth C, along with the youth looking older, hungrier and faster to a hockey team. We should be really good and near the top of the division, I mean we mortgaged 1sts/prospects to do so too.

If the team 10 games in is running defensive coverage like their heads are cut off JC has to go, his clock should have already been ticking some time ago. These guys have been playing hockey their whole lives and know how to act in the D zone.

We were a mid round pick bubble team to begin with having no moves, anything less than a big step up is a failure.
I agree. I refuse to believe that Seth Jones(and the rest of this roster) is this bad.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Learn to spell check.
He uses text to speech, I think he might have some difficulties of some sort or a physical handicap, no disrespect intended by this statement. Just shedding some light on to the Fiddy mystery.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Is this a guess or fact?

It’s an educated guess based on people who I have worked with, I am in the tech sector and have to deal with some people who are in those circumstances and setup their devices and I can see the parallels. Not a fact unless I can go to Fiddy’s house, Fiddy can I come over? lol

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
1.The PK is a disaster ..but is it system of pk or personnel that are over-rated as pk guys.. I think thevlatter.

2.Isit sysyem or the fact hgat Line#1 has stunk all camp and in the gamesc they have played...

If Kane...who is the driver if his line,refuses to hustle and is sloppy and looks disengaged and not interested in checking alone to get the puck back ....then line #1 will stink
..pur and simple.

If D-Cat also is sloppy and lazy on his checking and battles the line #1 will be even worse than justcKane Stinking.

Adding in Johnson as C on the line makes itcaxsmurfvlinecwhich ALSO is a problem...

Instead of dominating as line #1s are supposed to,tgere is no chemistry and no defensive responsibility shown so far as I have seen when theyvarevon in5x5..

Right now tgevline in 5x5 is dysfunctionally BAD..

Is that system or just they themselves not showing the want and being too small a line?

3.Why dies Hagel Entwhistle and Kurashev work so well together? HOW COME THEY GET THE SYSTEM?

How cone they do their jobs with competence and tilt the ice and do so well in the possession stats?WANT is there.

4. Country Club/Slacker/ Entitled/ fat contracts....obviously still a problem with some of our "stars" with an aversion to hard work and hustle.

5.Murphy +CdHas a pair is a disaster waiting to any situation...butbitvgetscexposed even more when the Kanevkibevisvon shift with them.

They have had plenty of time to learn "the system" but they fail badly to execute it...too slow...lacking agility...failing to seal...failing to close and check properly...can't prevent entries.. can't execute exits...bad ...over-rated...incompetent.

6 In the case of McCabe and S.Jones ...maybe have not adjusted well to rgecdefebsive "System"...we will see if it gets better with time or if it is ALSO them being over-rated and over-sold to us.
I am not happy..butvyo be fair tgey are new to the SYSTEM andctgere may be confusion issues to sort out and if it does then coverages will get better ...if not then shot suppression will still be a major problem.

So again...is it System itself or personnel plus insufficient tome for newcomers to learn the SYSTEM?

It bogglesthe mind that the "yutes" get it,but so many of the vets and alleged star vets simply don't!

System or aversion to hustle and hard work?

The time old question.

Have certain vets just taken the ore-season off ..knowing their jobs are secure?

It may oit be system but too many slackers which is the bigger problem.

It also boggles thatt JC supposedly ran a hard camp to get all the players in better shape but still too many look slow compared to the opps.

7. If you run a great pk you gotta sacrifice and block a kitvofcshots ...S Jones has no idea on how to block shots...Murphy and CdH aksi are not takibgvkessins from tge Brent Sigel School of shot blocking eitther

Somebody gotta teach them tgey need to sacrifice tgeir bodies to get into tge shot paths and block the onconung barrage.

8.We cannot remove tgevoiircd alk at once....but start with CdH ....bad keg/good keg...no difference hexstull fails to do tge job and pucks stay in our zone too long...leading to opos scoring goals on us.

9.Frankly Seth Jones looks best when he is attacking with the puck....defending without the omouck =not looking so good...
9 seasonscof bad defending we cannot afford...so IF he dies not how vast improvement in defending then maybe need to switch him up to attacking forward role ?

Not what we are paying for ..but maybe you gotta do what you can to rectify a now concerning problem?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Not that it matters but the Hawks have only allowed one 5 on 5 goal over the last two games. That's kind of good. PK on the other hand....

majority of minutes are 5v5 so good to see them be decent so far there, hopefully they can fix the PK, they have been good at times under JC iirc

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
It’s an educated guess based on people who I have worked with, I am in the tech sector and have to deal with some people who are in those circumstances and setup their devices and I can see the parallels. Not a fact unless I can go to Fiddy’s house, Fiddy can I come over? lol
He's been around for at least a decade doing the same thing. How would text to speech insert letters or numbers in the middle of words or instead of spaces?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It’s all an act and always has been. He use to regularly post long posts in other forums here with zero misspelled words or grammar issues and then would come here and post this shit.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

With the possible exception of Fleury, none of the pieces added are game-breakers in their own right. Even if everything broke the Blackhawks way roster-wise, they still would have only been considered a playoff team, not a legit contender. I think people have had unrealistic expectations for this team's improvement.

I'm fine with moving on from Colliton, but if the team is basically .500 in 20 games, that's about what I expected, and I doubt he gets axed.

If the team is like, dead last in the conference, yeah, he's gone and probably Stan too.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
With the possible exception of Fleury, none of the pieces added are game-breakers in their own right. Even if everything broke the Blackhawks way roster-wise, they still would have only been considered a playoff team, not a legit contender. I think people have had unrealistic expectations for this team's improvement.

I'm fine with moving on from Colliton, but if the team is basically .500 in 20 games, that's about what I expected, and I doubt he gets axed.

If the team is like, dead last in the conference, yeah, he's gone and probably Stan too.
Last time toews was on the ice, he had 60pts in 70 games and we know about his 2 way play. If hes close to that, id say thats pretty gamebreaking...

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Last time toews was on the ice, he had 60pts in 70 games and we know about his 2 way play. If hes close to that, id say thats pretty gamebreaking...

Toews 2-way play has been pretty bad since his recent points resurgence. He was a below-average defensive impact player the last 3 seasons before his year off. This has not been the puck dominating Toews of 2010-2015 for many years.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Yea Fiddy goes way back to the original BlackhawkZone. I've just barely been around long enough for that. He is e t e r n a l
I posted for a little bit at 300 level. I saw Fiddy there as well. When 300 level disappeared I found HF.
I recognize you, GaryU and Giovi from there.

I remember a guy named Rusky Hawk Fan with a picture of Jeff Goldblum as his avatar lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad