Fire Colliton

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
If Bowman wants to keep his job he better be handing Colliton the pink slip tomorrow. If I don't hear that Colliton has been whacked by next Friday I will have no hope and I will have lost faith in Bowman.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Wonder how Stan feels about Nylander getting benched in an elimination game for an AHL plug...Makes Stan look like an idiot for the Jokiharju deal and Q has no future with this team...Hopefully Stan is pissed about it and cans him for it...

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I think he’s had enough time now to prove what he’s all about. He’s not going to take the Hawks anywhere successful. It’s time to move on.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If Bowman wants to keep his job he better be handing Colliton the pink slip tomorrow. If I don't hear that Colliton has been whacked by next Friday I will have no hope and I will have lost faith in Bowman.

Stan won the power struggle and eliminated his threats within organization

He is going nowhere and his terrible coach is likely safe as a result

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
There is a failure in fashioning our systems or in getting the boys to execute them or both, but the only word that matters is failure.

Even if they were the best structural systems in the world, if you can't get the guys to execute them, they suck.

When an ENTIRE team gives up chances (and not just a handful of idiots), that's on the coaching. I said that a while back.

Then don't even get me started on how he got dummied this entire postseason with matchups (even as a "home" team).

Then don't even get me started about how he managed our lines.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Stan won the power struggle and eliminated his threats within organization

He is going nowhere and his terrible coach is likely safe as a result
I haven't liked Colliton that much either. Was completely sure that he sucked about 10 games into this season.

Defensive system blows chunks. Whatever it is it doesn't work.

Q deserved to get whacked but not for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad