OT: FIFA World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Messi nowhere to be seen ..are his best years behind him already as well..? only "30" but for someone that small it takes its toll,, just like i find gallagher will be useless when he gets to 30 yrs old

Ronaldo has the build to still carry on into his 30's it seems, granted i think for only a couple more seasons but ..still..what Ronaldo has done since 2013 alone (still was amazing 2008 to 2013) has been nothing short of jawdropping

Reactions: lo striver

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Messi nowhere to be seen ..are his best years behind him already as well..? only "30" but for someone that small it takes its toll,, just like i find gallagher will be useless when he gets to 30 yrs old

Ronaldo has the build to still carry on into his 30's it seems, granted i think for only a couple more seasons but ..still..what Ronaldo has done since 2013 alone (still was amazing 2008 to 2013) has been nothing short of jawdropping
Messi only had 45 goals this year lol. I get what you are saying about Ronaldo, he's a physical freak. But he was pretty much non-existent for half the season this year.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
What.A.Goal.

Man Modric is amazing, ive been following him for some time because of Real Madrid, he is easily one of their BEST players, and he's showing the world right now just how good he is wow, even without the goal, the playmaking and defense and compete level, off the charts

when you have modric and marcello midfielding (Real) youre almost unstoppable,hence 3 straight champions league titles lol,...and oh yeah Ronaldo.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
What.A.Goal.

Man Modric is amazing, ive been following him for some time because of Real Madrid, he is easily one of their BEST players, and he's showing the world right now just how good he is wow, even without the goal, the playmaking and defense and compete level, off the charts

when you have modric and marcello midfielding (Real) youre almost unstoppable,hence 3 straight champions league titles lol,...and oh yeah Ronaldo.
Ya Modric is quite something with that ball, sticks to him like velcro. Anytime he is playing in a game he basically dictates the whole tempo of the game.

Reactions: Redux91

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
"Real Madrid ne font pas les séries ou va pas au Mondial" :sarcasm:
I mean has anyone ever said something dumber..?

its funny how Real DID win their "playoffs" and now their team members are shining in the world cup LOL.

EVERYTHING has been going against bergevin... getting scared for the draft now lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad