OT: FIFA World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I was 4 for 4 in my quarter final prediction.

France will beat Belgium and Croatia will beat England with France winning the entire thing. .

I’d rather see England in the final with France because the English team is so likeable but if I were a betting man, I’d have to stick with Croatia.

Vive la France

France is the only team I've ever supported in the world cup and I have done so since 2002. This Kylian Mbappé cat is someone France can believe in. Unlike that crop of bum-ass losers Benzema and Nasri. Pogba's been a bit of a wet fart, too.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
France is the only team I've ever supported in the world cup and I have done so since 2002. This Kylian Mbappé cat is someone France can believe in. Unlike that crop of bum-ass losers Benzema and Nasri. Pogba's been a bit of a wet fart, too.

Lol!!

That last generation was a disappoitment indeed.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Mbappe, Griezmann and Pogba get all the press.

But Kante is the key player on France.

Reactions: jaffy27 and Yannman

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
i think the 4 of the top "teams" are left.... which again shows that it team over star

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Remember when Nasri's English girlfriend went after the Deschamps on Twitter when he didn't select Nasri for the 2014 WC. He later sued her for "public insult".

:laugh:

Is that the same gf that attacked the physician that was in his hotel room to offer him 'Vitamin D' because Nasri had 'the flu' ?:laugh:

Reactions: Per Sjoblom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad