OT: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Final week Edition

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
It is close and I see why you would prefer France's mid. Individually, I would tend to agree that the sum of France's parts in the middle is better the the sum of Belgium's parts. Still, collectively I prefer Belgium's. I have nothing to back that up though, just my feeling. Kante is a machine and is exceptional at what he does but KDB, in his current form, is on another level as a whole.
I expect Kante to be in KDB's pocket all game long...

Oh and also, Chelsea fan!?! Like, how can you...like why would you....like for the love of all that is holy what is wrong with you?
Love Hazard though.
Lol there wasn't much European football on TV when I was younger...but the little Premier League we did get, I really loved watching Zola towards the end of his time with Chelsea and then when Drogba/Lampard/Mourinho were doing their thing, I got hooked.

MtlBoxFan

Jun 19, 2014
but am hoping for a Belgium Croatia final
Organizers are probably really pulling for an England France final though because the viewership would be higher, merchandising also.
Croatia / Belgium would be like Oakland As vs Pittsburgh pirates for the World Series.
The owners would just lock out the players before that happens.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
So a guy from a French forum predicted those results on June 29th and he was right EVERYTIME.

1530997418-screenshot-20180707-225551.png 1530997432-screenshot-20180707-225547.png

DrElsasser - u-s-en-suivent-mes-pronos-pour ... - 29-06-2018 05:57:06 - jeuxvideo.com

France will win the Worldcup, sorry to spoil it for you guys.

Sorry Belgium fans, I will cheer for you but it's already over boys.

Tourist

Nov 26, 2014
An interesting match up will be M'bappe vs Meunier on the flank.

Not really, Meunier got two yellow cards, he's not playing this game.
Really? Damn I missed that. That's unfortunate. That's a blow to Belgium. They should definitely be patient and play a counter attack style like they did against Brazil. M'bappe is a nightmare to contain in open field.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Love it so far. Nothing is done "par hasard"....I wonder if he's teamate with L'Aveuglette....'cause in french...une passe à l'aveuglette....une passe par Hazard.....lol

Reactions: peate and Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad