FIFA / FM Thread 2

Sep 19, 2008
Unlike FIFA you can solely coach a national team in FM which seems pretty cool. Started a new save.

1662302536330.png

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This is a cool albeit small addition to the game;

I haven't really been all that hyped up for FIFA 23, and this just turned it right around. I thought it'd be cool getting the Kits and the badge in the game, but including Ted and Beard, the stadium and the players is really cool

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Unlike FIFA you can solely coach a national team in FM which seems pretty cool. Started a new save.

View attachment 581583

Unfortunately managing international teams in FM is terrible, and has been for a while. Biggest problem is you have no control over training, which mean your players are always tired and you can't even rest them, let alone reduce/change the training schedule.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Has anyone played Football Manager Mobile and fully completed a 30 year run?

only done it twice since I lost interest after the first 10 or so years. The goalkeepers seem to never develop properly in any of my mobile saves.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Has anyone played Football Manager Mobile and fully completed a 30 year run?

only done it twice since I lost interest after the first 10 or so years. The goalkeepers seem to never develop properly in any of my mobile saves.
I can't last nearly that long, I think I got to 2037 earlier in the year, so halfway. Haven't had any issues growing a goalie but DMC is always the lowest starred player on my team for whatever reason.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
What do you guys play the mobile version on? Tablet, phone, etc? Does it run well?

IOS/Android. There is Football Manager Touch on the iPad which is a scaled down version of the desktop game. Runs well even on an older iPhone.

I can't last nearly that long, I think I got to 2037 earlier in the year, so halfway. Haven't had any issues growing a goalie but DMC is always the lowest starred player on my team for whatever reason.

I think the only thing that's keeping me interested is the funny face-generated players lol. Had someone with an afro as a teenager, shave it off as an adult, then have black cornrows before they retired :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
The new camera angles and subtle zoom ins when you approach the box are so good.

Not good, trying to make everything about the f***ing right stick. Corner. Right stick. (well I think you can still use x or a, not sure). Free kick, right stick. And even if you do what the game says, and move your right stick around, nothing is going to happen (meaning I still have to use the traditional a button to pass)

Earlier today, I was playing FUT against one of those computer pre-set teams for coins, on professional. I was up 3-2 in the 90th minute and then Ronaldo scored in the 94th minute of 90+3 (3 min of stoppage time). Game went to penalties, and then this odd mode where you have to time the circle around the ball to make it as small as possible. Damn, I wish they had a mode where you could just practice shootouts so you'd actually know what to do when it comes up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00