GDT: Fat, washed, slow with bad hip Swedish center vs best goal scorer in the game who will definitely hit 65 goals on the season, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Well you better hope he doesnt choose the nats over the caps then
Caps won the cup, it don't matter to me if he does. The way the NHL is heading I may not be watching it and just watch the youngsters in pee wee and college play.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Kings won multiple cups
Hawks won multiple cups
Pens won multiple cups

Keeping shitty GM's around is Ted's M.O.

I know and I'm no GMGM fan. I'm not going to bash the team who is on cusp of making the playoffs when many expected them to not make it including me. I'm enjoying what's left because it will be decades before they ever have this again or maybe never again.

Reactions: troyerlaw

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
My takeaways from these games against playoff teams: Carolina, Minnesota, and Toronto are contenders. Tampa, Pittsburgh, and Boston are pretenders.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Where is he playing by the way? I didn’t see him on Hershey or SC the last couple of weeks. I could’ve missed something though
He signed a tryout with Hershey since his NHL contract doesn't start until next season. He's with the bears getting used to the coaching staff and goalie coach. He's been at bears practice but hasn't suited up for a game yet. Bears play by play guy said there's a possibility he could get a game but it's mostly just prep work to ease the transition into the organization next season.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Pressure won't be on this year like with the Avs, Canes, Leafs, Vegas, so that is nice. Lowered expectations big time for the Caps. The Blues or Wild wouldn't surprise me if they win the SC.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad